db Cues and Falcon Cues team up

dbCustomCues

First Choice Billiards
Silver Member
Coming soon, true players cues designed here in Canada for players everywhere. Sharp true points, wood to wood joint with radial type pin. All exotic wood forarms and butts, Mother of pearl inlays and a whole lot more. Prices will be from $299.95 up to $599.95 with optional cue extender available. All shafts are sesoned Canadian hard rock maple. For more info PM or call me at 416 990 9505 db Cues.

Picture 1.jpg

Picture 3.jpg

Picture 4.jpg

Last edited:

McChen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
nice looking line....is it just me or are the butt sleeves really short though?

how does the extension work? does it screw into the butt?

dbCustomCues

First Choice Billiards
Silver Member
Yes they are short,the wraps are longer and are where you actually hold the cue. The extension threads in where the bumper is held in.

Last edited:

Impact Blue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dbCustomCues said:
Yes they are short,the wraps are longer and are where you actually hold the cue.

If I were to have a cue wrapped, that's how I'd have it as well.

Short butt sleeve + stacked leather = hottness.

srs314

shooterville.com
My personal cue is wrapped this way. What I love about the wrap is that even though I'm not that tall and don't normally hold it too far back, there are a lot of shots where I'm reaching and it's nice to have the same feel.

By the way my cue was made in 89 specifically for Paul Thornley the way he ordered it so I have to give him credit for having such a great cue made.

I've seen these db/Falcon cues in person and the pictures don't do them justice, especially the forarms that are truly amazing.

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi When you say Radial type pin, What is that exactly?? You say designed in Canada, Where are they made.?? I like the looks of the cues a lot, but does it have a weird joint pin I can not get a custome shaft to fit.???? Jim

magix

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dbCustomCues said:
Coming soon, true players cues designed here in Canada for players everywhere. Sharp true points, wood to wood joint with radial type pin. All exotic wood forarms and butts, Mother of pearl inlays and a whole lot more. Prices will be from $299.95 up to $599.95 with optional cue extender available. All shafts are sesoned Canadian hard rock maple. For more info PM or call me at 416 990 9505 db Cues.

View attachment 70148

View attachment 70150

View attachment 70151
hi-can i get the second from the left with a white and green specks wrap?how much shipped to the states? george

dbCustomCues

First Choice Billiards
Silver Member
Wraps can be changed for a small fee and the pin is a common radial thread so custom shafts can be made easy.The extensions are 5-6 inches long and will be about $30.The are made in Falcons factory over seas(not the one in China)These cues should be on the market in early September and can be shipped anywhere.

srs314

shooterville.com
Also anyone in the Toronto area can meet Don and see the cues in person on Monday night at Shooters.

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When you say common Radial thread, What does that mean? What thread is it , and who else uses it, and where can a tap and pins be purchased???/ Thanks Jim

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi I have always like Falcon Cues. I used to sell them when Comp Sports handled them in the States . I really like what I see. Very pretty cues. If they had a COMMON pin like 3/8 x 10 or 11 , I feel they would sell better instead of telling everyone they have a common thread. I think this is B.S. I think haveing cues made in the Far East and then selling them in N.America, with a well known name , is kinda like not telling the whole truth, like common thread. I used to sell Lucasis and I went to Jacksonville , Fl and met up with the x-GM of the inport co. I had my favoite Lucasi with me, I asked (name withheld) how much this cue cost you. He said about $23.00 dollars. It was to sell for $260. and my cost was $130.. Maybe common thread pins are cheeper also..... jim