GC1 nameplate

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone have an extra gold crown name plate for sale? Looking for one in good condition.

Not interested in reproduction at this point.

Thanks,
Ian

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
Identifying nameplate

Can somebody please post a picture of the original GC1 nameplate that is embedded on the top of the rail please. And where might I find one . I have one made out of some type of metal , but it seems to have been screwed on from the back side which makes me to believe it does not go with this table . The place where the plate goes has some kind of a resin embedded in that spot. But of course it's missing alot of the resin. Thank you for the information.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can somebody please post a picture of the original GC1 nameplate that is embedded on the top of the rail please. And where might I find one . I have one made out of some type of metal , but it seems to have been screwed on from the back side which makes me to believe it does not go with this table . The place where the plate goes has some kind of a resin embedded in that spot. But of course it's missing alot of the resin. Thank you for the information.

Your table most likely originally had the plastic nameplate which was fragile and prone to cracking. As a result, Brunswick changed to a metal nameplate early on in production. Yours was probably retrofitted (holes drilled) at some point for the metal plate because the original plastic was damaged or missing altogether. Post a pic of your nameplate. It is likely correct but not the original plastic. The metal nameplates are being reproduced but the plastic ones are not.

thebaby

Jack of all trades
Silver Member
Information on name plate

Here are 3 pictures showing the rail where the Brunswick nameplate was embedded . And the other 2 pictures showing the medal plate that I received with the table. The medal one seems to fit in the spot where that resin type plate was . Just curious to know your thoughts , Rexus 31 or anybody else.
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Rail name plate.jpg
    Rail name plate.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 139
  • Metal name plate.jpg
    Metal name plate.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 134
  • backside metal name plate.jpg
    backside metal name plate.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here are 3 pictures showing the rail where the Brunswick nameplate was embedded . And the other 2 pictures showing the medal plate that I received with the table. The medal one seems to fit in the spot where that resin type plate was . Just curious to know your thoughts , Rexus 31 or anybody else.
Thanks in advance

The first picture looks to be the remnants of the plastic nameplate that was originally used in GC1. The second pictures are of the metal nameplate.
Brunswick changed from plastic to metal name plates at some point during the GC1 production.