Local Wimmens Rockin da BCA in Vegas

Big Perm

1pkt 14.1 8 Banks 9 10
Silver Member
We did a few shots last night with some of the Vegas Champ Ladies.....not sure if someone already posted something, so hear goes :D

CONGRATS BEYOTCHES :thumbup:

jk

A very sincere congratulations to the very amazing local wimmens here that we all pull for every week.....apparently, they really all came together as a team and rocked it in Vegas......heard quite a few match stories last night and they played their hearts out....

Monica
Corina
Amanda
Tori
Christy

Proud to have you ladies in Big D supporting the homeland.....congrats on a big win.....also, if somebody has that pic of the winners together, please post it up....

Last edited:

nandrasy

Registered
Also, the lady in the middle is Christy Powell.

Attachments

• bca.jpg
    bca.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 428

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats to the young ladies on their 1st place finish. :thumbup:

nandrasy + hell on heelz = 2 screen names? :confused:

Ponytail

...it's about consistency
Silver Member
We've got the runs!

Didn't even give the team name.. For shame.

Congrats to "We've got the runs"!

shayla

BODY - MIND - SOUL
Silver Member
Congrats! Way to bring that title back to Texas! How many first place finishes is that in the Women's Open Team event for Amanda? 2? 3?

Ashley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes Willy Wonka, it is I....you weren't supposed to bring that up anymore damn it!! lol

ccampbell415

Thank you, ladies!

I just wanted to say thank you to the rest of my teammates for great playing and a wonderful time!

You all rock!

Attachments

• Number 1.jpg
    Number 1.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 358

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Yes Willy Wonka, it is I....you weren't supposed to bring that up anymore damn it!! lol
Sorry, I just can't help myself, you make it too easy. You never answered me when I asked "Did you have to stand on a chair to reach puberty?" Well?? ;)

Ashley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You crazy thread hijacker!

You know, I'm glad you're tall....it gives me more of you to dislike....

<3

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
SO proud!! Congrat's to We've Got the Runs!!!!! Tori, Christy, Corina, Monica, and Amanda all played beautifully! SO deserved!

:lovies: :dance: :clapping:

fcee06

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOw ladies, congrats!! Thats some tall shooting to win that thing. There are some great teams out there. Way to do Texas proud.

Frank

pooljunkie4ever

Grab Life by the BALL!
Silver Member
Congrats Ladies. I didn't get a chance to sweat any or your matches,wish I would have now:(.
Dam Vegas, just to much to do with very little time:).

Da Bank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
already told monica in person, but congrats ladies... very impressive. I knew you all had it in ya... helluva a team. Wish I could have been there to witness the fireworks.