Reload this Page Revo technology
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Good Looks and Low Deflection
Old
  (#16)
Get_A_Grip
Truth Will Set You Free
Get_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond reputeGet_A_Grip has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 562

Good Looks and Low Deflection - 01-13-2018, 09:46 AM

Here's how I look at the Revo. It's supposed to be Predator's lowest deflection shaft ever. If so, that's good, but not the main reason that I personally bought one.

Just like how we buy cues with inlays that have a look that we like, I have always really liked cues with a lot of "black" in them. I especially like the look of a black shaft.

Therefore, I recently bought an all black BeCue Dark Matter break cue and I will be putting the 12.4 mm Revo onto my Schon butt as soon as I receive it. (Using a Gaboon ebony 2.5 inch extension that I've already been using and really like).

As long as my new setup doesn't actually take away from how I play, I'm going to be using cues that I really like the look of.

"The truth will set you free, after you've been beaten over the head with it until you accept it."

Old
  (#17)
WillyCornbread
Break and One

WillyCornbread has a reputation beyond reputeWillyCornbread has a reputation beyond reputeWillyCornbread has a reputation beyond reputeWillyCornbread has a reputation beyond reputeWillyCornbread has a reputation beyond reputeWillyCornbread has a reputation beyond reputeWillyCornbread has a reputation beyond reputeWillyCornbread has a reputation beyond reputeWillyCornbread has a reputation beyond reputeWillyCornbread has a reputation beyond reputeWillyCornbread has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-13-2018, 10:11 AM

For as much "it's the indian, not the arrow" talk around here, it fascinates me how concerned people are with how others spend their money, or what they choose to play with. All of a sudden everyone is a concerned citizen trying valiantly to stop the poor uneducated masses from buying something they might not need.

Just be a better indian, and let people like what they like. Discretionary income from lower level players keeps an awful lot of businesses afloat.

Ps - I love my Revo

b

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: