Playing with the wild 6

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I posted in the snooker forum,they either never gamble,or more likely,don't want to admit to it:wink:
I never played on a 6x12 but got time in on the 5x10s. I have banked a 100 points of wild 6's.
Never bet high,poor student.:wink:

Maybe you guys have some stories?:) no I dont want to hear about your barely better then average looking "wild" ex.:grin-square:

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I played many a snooker game when I was a kid, plenty of them with the wild six. When you get on it just right a can be a real trick to "side-corner...corner-side for the big points.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I posted in the snooker forum,they either never gamble,or more likely,don't want to admit to it:wink:
I never played on a 6x12 but got time in on the 5x10s. I have banked a 100 points of wild 6's.
Never bet high,poor student.:wink:

Maybe you guys have some stories?:) no I dont want to hear about your barely better then average looking "wild" ex.:grin-square:

Not sure what you mean by ‘banked a hundred points’
:confused:

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Banking the 6 repeatedly for a 100 point run. I never got to 20x(120 points) maybe because we played the freeze out where you couldnt lose more then 100.

The guy who I first played snooker with taught me how to play with the wild 6. It was on my 21st bday and he robbed me:eek:
A year later I came to own that same snooker table. After 3 months of practice I got him back and then some.He quit when I banked the 4 ball off its spot 1 rail off the end rail to the side pocket. Said "I cant beat you at this".

That guy passed away this last year after battling various cancers for a decade. He was a true bar room dawg.