2014 Pat Diveney Sneaky $420

Yotehntr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
2014 Pat Diveney Sneaky SOLD

I have a 2014 Pat Diveney Sneaky Pete with 2 shafts up for sale. The pics don't do the wood justice, it's some very nice birdseye maple into cocobolo. It has the radial pin. When rolled you can see a slight bow but the tip doesn't leave the table. I tried to show in the gif images below sorry for the quality. I'd like SOLD shipped in the US.

Cue.jpg

Cue1.jpg

2mvagq.gif

2mvauy.gif

More pics turned 1/4 each time

Diviney-1.jpg

Diviney-2.jpg

Diviney-3.jpg

Diviney-4.jpg

Last edited:

Yotehntr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Not sure how it comes from the butt, but without being screw'd into the but I don't see the bow when I roll them.

BTW 12.4mm diameter on the shafts.

mnsneakypete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks - When the cue is screwed together and rolled, do you get the bowing with only one of the shafts, or do both shaft/butt combinations cause it?

Yotehntr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Both, not sure if you can see it in the gif image above it isn't bad at all. One a little more than the other.

mnsneakypete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OK thanks. I may ask one of my cue-making friends about what may cause that and if it can be corrected. It may be an issue with the pin. Thanks for posting - it does look like a nice cue.

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
260   0   0
Could be a joint facing problem or maybe the pin at a slight angle, hard to tell from the clips but doesn’t look like a major problem. I had a similar issue with a Jacoby sp a while back and it was the pin.