International 9-Ball Open

kkdanamatt

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Calling for volunteers to be Official Rackers for the International 9-Ball Open in Norfolk, Virginia.
In addition to racking for the greatest pool players in the world, volunteers will receive free spectator seating, International shirts, and more.
Contact Tournament Director, Karl Kantrowitz, for details. email me: kkdanamatt@aol.com

Attachments

• Logo black.jpg
    Logo black.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 617
Last edited:

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you would fly the wife and I out there for a couple of weeks, all expenses paid, I would gladly volunteer to rack all day long!

J/k good luck with your search. :thumbup:

kkdanamatt

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The International Accu-Rack 9-Ball template will be used throughout this event. Chris Renfro of Outsville, the manufacturer of the Accu-Rack, will be present at the International and will train each volunteer on the proper technique of racking. Even Nigel Rees, probably the best referee on the planet, had to be taught how to use the Accu-Rack properly. Before he received instructions on how to rack at the US Open, he fumbled a bit. It matters not whether you are a volunteer or a pro referee. What counts is do you know how to use the Accu-Rack properly?

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
The International Accu-Rack 9-Ball template will be used throughout this event. Chris Renfro of Outsville, the manufacturer of the Accu-Rack, will be present at the International and will train each volunteer on the proper technique of racking. Even Nigel Rees, probably the best referee on the planet, had to be taught how to use the Accu-Rack properly. Before he received instructions on how to rack at the US Open, he fumbled a bit. It matters not whether you are a volunteer or a pro referee. What counts is do you know how to use the Accu-Rack properly?

Damn! I picked Mosconi for my trip this year.
You can count on me in the future.
I use the Accu-Rack daily too.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member

I'm retired, I'll check my schedule I might be willing. Good place to hang out for a week.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
We actually intend to go further than just training on site.. As volunteers sign up I will be mailing out templates for the volunteers to get familiar with the template and loading process and I will making myself available to answer question over the phone any time...

We will also do a couple of in depth videos that I will post on FB and YOUTUBE and link here as to why and how they work as well as the common gaffs that can be made if one if not used to them.....

kkdanamatt

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Info for Volunteer Rackers at the International 9-Ball Open

As an official racker, you will gain free entrance to to the Tournament as a spectator at any time, a free Accu-Rack, a pair of referee gloves, and a free International shirt.

As a unique bonus, the players will sign your International shirt as your personal memento of the event. Priceless!

Most importantly, you will be an integral part of the International, one of the major 9-Ball Tournaments in the US.

If you are interested in volunteering or have any questions, kindly email me or message me here or on Facebook.

Thank you,

Karl Kantrowitz, Tournament Director
2019 International 9-Ball Open
email: kkdanamatt@aol.com