P3 Revo

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Syberts has P3 Revo for $1399. That's a $621 up charge for the new shaft. I'm tempted but would really like to try it first. I'm concerned about, special care requirements, low rise shaft taper and the hit.

Also Syberts appears to be offering a payment plan. First time I've ever seen that.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Syberts has P3 Revo for $1399. That's a $621 up charge for the new shaft. I'm tempted but would really like to try it first. I'm concerned about, special care requirements, low rise shaft taper and the hit.

Also Syberts appears to be offering a payment plan. First time I've ever seen that.

HOLY SH_T!!!!! I heard they were pricey but I would not have guessed that in a million years! I am not that familiar with the Revos yet so what exactly is it supposed to do that is so special?

Wheels33

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

For that price....they'd have to show me proof of how it turned a B player into a world champion.

They're only charging a ton, to give the impression that it's really important and special.....total marketing ploy.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For something with this high a price of entry I think they really need to give people a chance to try it out and demo one. I emailed them and suggested they do some sort of a passaround here of a cue with a Revo shaft. I've been on golf forums and knife forums where we had passarounds and they were always fun and got new products in the hands of a bunch of users for feedback and it also created a lot of buzz (if the product was good, which is key). They didn't respond to my suggestion...not that I'm surprised by that.

Still, I think it would be a good idea for them, get 10-12 users here with good rep and good standing and each players gets to try it out for a week and then report back.

Anyway...yeah, not many people going to drop $1300 on a cue or $600+ on a shaft with a totally new construction without getting a chance to try one. Wouldn't be so bad if good cue shops were readily available for most people where they'd have these in stock, but that isn't really the case.

WillyCornbread

Break and One
Silver Member
For something with this high a price of entry I think they really need to give people a chance to try it out and demo one. I emailed them and suggested they do some sort of a passaround here of a cue with a Revo shaft. I've been on golf forums and knife forums where we had passarounds and they were always fun and got new products in the hands of a bunch of users for feedback and it also created a lot of buzz (if the product was good, which is key). They didn't respond to my suggestion...not that I'm surprised by that.

Still, I think it would be a good idea for them, get 10-12 users here with good rep and good standing and each players gets to try it out for a week and then report back.

Anyway...yeah, not many people going to drop $1300 on a cue or $600+ on a shaft with a totally new construction without getting a chance to try one. Wouldn't be so bad if good cue shops were readily available for most people where they'd have these in stock, but that isn't really the case.

This is a good idea, if they believe in their own marketing it would make financial sense. If they don't it represents a risk...

BigBoof

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They did have a demo at the Expo in April. I hit with it for a few minutes focused on the feel and the balance. It feels fine. Maybe after they sell shafts alone in other joints, though that shaft won't look nice on most cues.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

What happens when a player is a few months late on his payment?
So does this mean we are going to witness the dawn of the Pool Cue Repo-Man career field?

That might just be the reality series that gets pool back in the spotlight. :groucho:
Endless possibilities.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
So does this mean we are going to witness the dawn of the Pool Cue Repo-Man career field?

That might just be the reality series that gets pool back in the spotlight. :groucho:
Endless possibilities.

Coffee out my nose...:D

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Endless possibilities.
Revo-Repo man? I like the sound of that.

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
I can sell you a custom, Keith Negative Deflection shaft/cue for only a $1000, with two shafts even...

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member

We (DoubleDave Cues) have been offering paying on invoice for a few years now.
The company that provides us this service also allows the buyer to pay in monthly payments.

Something like 85% of potential customers make it thru the very simple credit check.
Only for German customers though...

gr. Dave

CGM

It'd be a lot cooler if you did.
Silver Member
To each his own, and things are worth what people are willing to pay, but there is no way on earth that shaft is that much better than any other LD shaft.