Attachments

• EB99F19F-1EC5-453A-9C78-2C06082803D8.jpeg
    EB99F19F-1EC5-453A-9C78-2C06082803D8.jpeg
    20.4 KB · Views: 546

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
Hire this guy......

I don't know, does he ever stop talking? I mean I can challenge Earl to a talking match already. But I'll keep him in mind. Thanks.

Hey if your bladder is doing better now and you're not going to be running to the john every 5 minutes, I'll be happy. Oh and knock off the "gives you wings" dance, it's not that funny and kinda annoying.

Thanks and see you at the meeting

Had a nice long chat with King Cobra tonight and he briefed me on a lot of things including the depth of the issue. Learned quite a few things tonight.

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member

Bob Jewett,

I can't help but wonder how much you encouraged that man to seek a goal you knew perfectly well he could never achieve. But honestly Bob, blatantly using 2 accounts so you can post disparaging comments like this while running the PT109 numbers and a photo of JFK. Sir, you are no JFK and your behavior in doing so only goes to show your complete disrespect for America and it's legends.

Further promulgated by your constant pushing of Magic chalk which is nothing special. I put it on the Junk list myself but you just keep pushing it and wasting peoples time. I know if I took your advice on it my game would suck and I'd be looking for lessons. Guess that works for you.

So Welcome to the assumption club!
I'm going to make the only assumption I need about you now. I'm going to assume that you are not someone that I want to have anything to do with or support in any way.

May the pool gods always leave you snookered.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Now I love a good double account conspiracy, it’s what I’m up until 2am pondering... every morning. Who’s really who? What are their goals? Do they actually have an agenda, insidious or otherwise? Fambly? Are they normal, everyday people with a secret life of multiple accounts?

I’m getting sidetracked. I love a good 2fer like I said but I just don’t see it here with PT...I am confident he’s from Canadia, mannerisms, stories etc etc. And I’ve definitely seen Mr. Jewett several times on the screen. His head is absolutely all of a piece, zero flap. Like none. No way he’s secretly Canada.

I’ve never tried magic chalk but Im willing and able

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bob Jewett,

I can't help but wonder how much you encouraged that man to seek a goal you knew perfectly well he could never achieve. But honestly Bob, blatantly using 2 accounts so you can post disparaging comments like this while running the PT109 numbers and a photo of JFK. ... .
You're mistaken (again). Paul Thornley and Bob Jewett are two different people who don't even live in the same country.

And now you're calling John Schmidt a liar and a fraud. And a Red Bull user.

You really need to get up to speed, Whateveryourrealnameis.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Never dreamed yet another JFK conspiracy was possible.

Be careful OP. If you stray too far your thread will end up in the abyss known as NPR.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You're mistaken (again). Paul Thornley and Bob Jewett are two different people who don't even live in the same country.

And now you're calling John Schmidt a liar and a fraud. And a Red Bull user.

You really need to get up to speed, Whateveryourrealnameis.
Balls is off-the-air. Doesn't know jack about pool. Don't know where he he gets his crap.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Bob Jewett,

I can't help but wonder how much you encouraged that man to seek a goal you knew perfectly well he could never achieve. But honestly Bob, blatantly using 2 accounts so you can post disparaging comments like this while running the PT109 numbers and a photo of JFK. Sir, you are no JFK and your behavior in doing so only goes to show your complete disrespect for America and it's legends.

Further promulgated by your constant pushing of Magic chalk which is nothing special. I put it on the Junk list myself but you just keep pushing it and wasting peoples time. I know if I took your advice on it my game would suck and I'd be looking for lessons. Guess that works for you.

So Welcome to the assumption club!
I'm going to make the only assumption I need about you now. I'm going to assume that you are not someone that I want to have anything to do with or support in any way.

May the pool gods always leave you snookered.

Life can be so confusing...:confused:...I’m not sure who I am anymore.
....gonna have to discuss this with a shrink.........but I don’t know any....
..Balls, maybe you can refer me to one....I’m sure you got a few on speed dial.

Help a brother out here

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Life can be so confusing...:confused:...I’m not sure who I am anymore. ...
Hey, I'm happy now that I had all those centuries. Don't spoil a good thing.:p

I love your columns in Billiards Digest, BTW. Frequently insightful but a bit dull at times. You need to write aboot snooker more, eh.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Hey, I'm happy now that I had all those centuries. Don't spoil a good thing.:p

I love your columns in Billiards Digest, BTW. Frequently insightful but a bit dull at times. You need to write aboot snooker more, eh.

It gets even more confusing.....:scratchhead:
I spoke to Mike Panozzo last week on the phone....I think I might’ve given him the
wrong name.
I’ve crossed the border so much, I’m not sure what country I was in.

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
The bobers

Hey Bobers?

I was looking over some of your writings. You sure do like to trash talk people.

Tell me,

Just how many peoples training systems have you bashed?

Is that what it takes to make you feel important or useful?

But don't get me wrong I'm sure you're experienced with your stick.. all 8mm's of it.

Well too much time on you, I don't really care about you and your trolls.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey bobers?

I was looking over some of your writings. You sure do like to trash talk people.

Tell me,

just how many peoples training systems have you bashed?

Is that what it takes to make you feel important or useful?

But don't get me wrong i'm sure you're experienced with your stick.. All 8mm's of it.

Well too much time on you, i don't really care about you and your trolls.

lol...............

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know, does he ever stop talking? I mean I can challenge Earl to a talking match already. But I'll keep him in mind. Thanks.

Hey if your bladder is doing better now and you're not going to be running to the john every 5 minutes, I'll be happy. Oh and knock off the "gives you wings" dance, it's not that funny and kinda annoying.

Thanks and see you at the meeting

Had a nice long chat with King Cobra tonight and he briefed me on a lot of things including the depth of the issue. Learned quite a few things tonight.

Time out, "Earl"? That is not Earl. Need to keep learning.

After reading this thread and some others, I have a fiver on Balls getting a ban by end of the year. Have not seen one poster that said bad things about Bob Jewett not get one. I think it's on the site TOS, section 54.2 Accusing Bob Jewett of mean nasty things is cause for a ban. Saying Bob Jewett "gets the 6" in anger is cause for a ban. Making fun of Bob's height, cause for a ban. Not offering to buy Bob a beer when you see him, cause for a ban.

Last edited:

JessEm

AzB Goldmember
Silver Member
A group for pool development? Yeah, ok, that's cool. Not really sure what the bleep is going on in this thread though.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... Not offering to buy Bob a beer when you see him, cause for a ban.
I'd like to point out that before 5PM a hard cider is acceptable rather than a beer. Unless we're having pizza, and then it's beer at any time.

Bob <-- been known to have pizza for breakfast

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
This group is amazing.

Bob,

Sorry, you have gotten yourself caught up in this troll fest. This is quite the group. I'm the guy that these "talkers" get shut down by. The problem here is I can't just walk away from them and laugh or worse. So it drags on and honestly, I don't think they will ever stop talking out their asses on here.

The running joke here about this forum is that "it's got to be the Russians!" LOL. So many of the posts are just so messed up we just default to that and laugh. but I'm not trying to encourage it and I would appreciate it if you didn't either.

But pick your place (in the forum) and I'll buy you a beer if you can beat me. I call the game.

> Time out, "Earl"? That is not Earl. Need to keep learning.

I think it was that recent video here about earl that he made a talking comment and it was mentioned here... go search.

A group for pool development? Yeah, ok, that's cool. Not really sure what the bleep is going on in this thread though.
:(

They don't want pool to be successful. I'm guessing, or they are Russians LOL

The Big money is on the Russian theory...

So join it.

I can almost understand why pool is so bad at social media, ok, not really. do you all hate pool so much that you hate the idea of more people playing? Are you folks afraid of losing something.

Anyways. Join the group, read the threads, maybe do something. I won't be counting on you folks to do anything more than run your mouths though.