Got my new table today.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a 9 footer. I'm thinking I should have gone with 4.25 inch pockets.

I paid cash. Put a downpayment on it on May 28th. Long leadtime, almost 6 months.

Thank you everyone for the compliments.

I assume you got 4.5” corners.

Great table and I like your room. When can I come over to play some:D

d8nk

Noah B

I paid cash. Put a downpayment on it on May 28th. Long leadtime, almost 6 months.

Sweet table! Looks great in your room. 6 month lead time on a table is insane. They really should not be that far behind IMO. If I spent that kind of money on a table I would freak out waiting that long!! :eek:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Table can play easy til you face tough competition.

Try a match vs a Fargo 750 type player.

Congrats on the new table.

I can vouch for ^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

A rack-runner in the basement can easily be 2-and-out when you draw two killers back to back.....ouch.

Jeff

Regardless, we'll all be looking forward to seeing some videos.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Scott Brazier

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really nice looking setup there! I'm sure the table will be a ton of fun to play on after the old 10' super tight beast. Let the record breaking streak begin :cool:

What cues do you have there laying on the table by the way? The CF shafts caught my eye but the pics are a little too tiny to see what they could be :rolleyes:

Preditor Revo & CueTech Synergy

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Wow nice room and table. Just looking at that picture gets me in stroke. Seems like a really nice place to play

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member

Good call there. I got 4.25" corner pockets on my Diamond and all the pros that come through here love to practice on it. You must hit the pocket cleanly or that ball will stand up on you. You can hit a very nice long rail bank but if it even touches the side rail coming down the table (I'm talking only inches from the corner pocket) it's not going in!