thank you to CJ Wiley for teaching, learning, growing and sharing!

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just thought this should be said (I don't know him from Adam btw)

very few world class players do much for the game in any manner at all,

this guy shares knowledge and concepts, LEARNS...as a player,......continually, he actually grows and advances himself, teaches with super affordable rates and promotes at all levels including the awesome million dollar attempt (fiasco....???, lol;) at a solid pro tour

pool needs more guys like this

good for you CJ and thank you from a lifelong fan of the game

oldplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

this guy shares knowledge and concepts, LEARNS...as a player,......continually, he actually grows and advances himself, teaches with super affordable rates and promotes at all levels including the awesome million dollar attempt (fiasco....???, lol;) at a solid pro tour

good for you posting this and making all aware...........kudos to c.j.! :woot:

yankee817299

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, very glad to see this post.

Thanks CJ for all your patience and for my game. It would not be what it is without your input.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for making this post. I was going to make almost the same post the other day and never got around to it.

So thanks to you and thanks to CJ.

Aloha.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
This acknowledgment is much appreciated, it makes sharing all worth while.

Despite what anyone may think there's very little reward in pool right now outside of feeling good about helping other's enjoy the game. I'm grateful for having so many players to teach and learn from in this day and age - communicating with thousands would have seemed impossible only a few years ago.

I'm being considered to do 2 major TV roles to bring pool back into the public spotlight, and whether these come to fruition or not I still enjoy sharing my systems, techniques and stories to those that can benefit here on AZBILLIARDS.

When I look back at all the people that helped me get to where I am it's only fair that I give back the only thing I can....my knowledge, and experience in the game. 'The Game is the Teacher'

Schwinn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks CJ. You are definitely one of the good guys and I'm glad to see you sharing knowledge on AZB when so few pros do. It seems to take a thick skin to stick it out on here.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
It seems to take a thick skin to stick it out on here.......

Thanks CJ. You are definitely one of the good guys and I'm glad to see you sharing knowledge on AZB when so few pros do. It seems to take a thick skin to stick it out on here.

It's common when sharing "top secret" information to get your skin tested. My allegiance is to the game and helping it get back on it's feet, and the "big picture".
click
It's encouraging when I hear someone say they were on the verge of quitting (pool) before they read about TOI, and the other "Inside Secrets" - I can certainly relate, if it wasn't for knowing these techniques I would have given up on the game many years ago......thank Goodness that didn't have to happen. 'The Game is my Teacher'

Ty-Tanic

Ty-Tanic Makes U Panic
Silver Member

Despite what anyone may think there's very little reward in pool right now outside of feeling good about helping other's enjoy the game. I'm grateful for having so many players to teach and learn from in this day and age - communicating with thousands would have seemed impossible only a few years ago.

I'm being considered to do 2 major TV roles to bring pool back into the public spotlight, and whether these come to fruition or not I still enjoy sharing my systems, techniques and stories to those that can benefit here on AZBILLIARDS.

When I look back at all the people that helped me get to where I am it's only fair that I give back the only thing I can....my knowledge, and experience in the game. 'The Game is the Teacher'

Thank you for trying to bring the game of pool back into public attention. I feel like it is a very underrated game in todays society at least in the USA. Thank you for all you do as well and keep it up.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
it's time for the "next chapter"

Yes, very glad to see this post.

Thanks CJ for all your patience and for my game. It would not be what it is without your input.

We should get together again soon, it's time for the "next chapter" - I'm so glad you've developed a new admiration for the game of pool - I'm anxious to get you caught up on what I've been working on lately.

Aloha

Mikjary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've learned a lot from CJ. I've been on the road with several champions, played against other pros many times and taken lessons from some of the best. In all that time I became friendly with quite a few great players. Unfortunately I got very little info over the years from any of them. :(

CJ has given me more knowledge about the game than all of them combined, save Gerry Kanov. I appreciate it and wish him well. fish1.gif

Best,
Mike

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
There's some complex levels of TOI that would be fun to go over with you on the table

I've learned a lot from CJ. I've been on the road with several champions, played against other pros many times and taken lessons from some of the best. In all that time I became friendly with quite a few great players. Unfortunately I got very little info over the years from any of them. :(

CJ has given me more knowledge about the game than all of them combined, save Gerry Kanov. I appreciate it and wish him well. View attachment 336717

Best,
Mike

I can tell by the depth of your comments that you've been around a lot of great players. While my instruction if usually directed at the players that have less experience than yourself, it's fun to talk about the "advanced chapter" as well.

I've leaned a lot in the past 17 months by teaching, explaining and demonstrating (on video and DVD) techniques on a daily basis - there's nothing better than "hands on" training. While my game is still only 90%, my teaching has reached a new dimension of effectiveness. I owe a lot to my teachers Hank Haney, Mark Ambrosio, John Emerick, Milton Erickson, and of course 'The Game is THE Teacher'
th

There's some complex levels of TOI that would be fun to go over with you on the table, Mike, sometimes it's difficult to put into words as you're well aware. Some people make comments about me trying to "defy physics" when in actuality it's the 'Touch of Inside" that defies the normal reactions, and enables things that seem impossible possible......sometimes even pool knowledge can be the structure of magic.
structure-of-magic.jpg

yankee817299

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We should get together again soon, it's time for the "next chapter" - I'm so glad you've developed a new admiration for the game of pool - I'm anxious to get you caught up on what I've been working on lately.

Aloha

I'm just a text message away. Let me know what your schedule looks like.

Thanks again.

"C.J. is the teacher"