Derby City Classic Action Room - Jan 24- 31

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Another exciting year for Derby City Action coming up!!! Many of the old timers who have been to every Derby since it's beginning said last year was the MOST action EVER!!! I think this year will be bigger!!!

Scheduled is a race to 100 rails bank ring game!! $2000 entry 4 players minimum.

Signed up are: Sky Woodward, Billy Thorpe, Danny Smith & Mike Delawder

We have 2 players on stand by already and if we get 8 we will do 8 players. Will pay 25% of the field either way.

Numerous players and stake horses are fired up to get it in the grease this year!

Don't miss it!!

Attachments

• Derby Bug.jpg
    Derby Bug.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 6,001

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
How does 100 rails game work? Not familiar with that format.

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How does 100 rails game work? Not familiar with that format.

Only guessing here but I believe it would be the first person to bank enough balls that total 100 rails. A point for each rail if you will.

Should be an interesting game!

Gary

BJTyler

AzB Member
Silver Member
Only guessing here but I believe it would be the first person to bank enough balls that total 100 rails. A point for each rail if you will.

Should be an interesting game!

Gary

One of the most entertaining pool games you'll come across!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
One of the most entertaining pool games you'll come across!

Hit 25 4 railers and get the cash! Should be very fun. We finished a "by the rail ring game" in Louisiana with Cliff Joyner hitting a 5 railers! Can't wait

Ray

Dopc

www.PoolActionTV.com
Silver Member
In$ane Action!

Last year was action galore including some insane 5k per rack 1hole..... I cant't wait to see whats on the plate for this year.

Dopc.
www.PoolActionTV.com

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last year was action galore including some insane 5k per rack 1hole..... I cant't wait to see whats on the plate for this year.

Dopc.
www.PoolActionTV.com

That is right Dopc Ray had
Rodney Morris
Carlo Biado
Eugene Stalev
Chris Bartrum
Josh Roberts
Brian White
Ronnie Wiseman
Richie Richeson
Cliff Joyner
and thats just some of the ones i remember Last year on the stream in action matches in the action room
it is going to be a great year at the DCC

Last edited:

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Ray, if we are going to be there and want to watch in person is there a cover charge to get in, and how many seats are in the room?

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
B,

If you try to watch the match without paying the $14.95 at the door, you will immediately be overtaken and blindfolded, until you agree to pay the door fee.

Ray, if we are going to be there and want to watch in person is there a cover charge to get in, and how many seats are in the room?

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
B,

If you try to watch the match without paying the $14.95 at the door, you will immediately be overtaken and blindfolded, until you agree to pay the door fee.

He's got jokes.

No charge to come in and watch. We also have leather couches first come first served. No charge. For the players we have all ball sets available and all cue balls.

All of this is possible due to a growing fan base. We will continue to bring bigger and better things as our audience grows.

American Rotation final 8 starts at 2pm Eastern time.

Saturday or Sunday we will have have the $2000 entry bank ring game, race to 100 rails. Sky Woodward, Danny Smith ,m Billy Thorpe and Mike Delawder.

Johnny Archer and Mike Dechaine are getting close to making a game too.

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Johnny Archer and Mike Dechaine is on. That match will be first part of the week and will be in segments to coordinate with tournament matches.

We will have American Rotation final match at 1pm Saturday. Mike Dechaine v Jody Mcglaughlin. Jody won a spot in finals by defeating Brandon Shuff.

We are not broadcasting right now due to some problem with ATT, my hotspot provider. We will be using a hotel connection tomorrow, which is improved but still not great. I am recording everything but recordings aren't good for online action since we already know the outcome.

Tonight I am recording a partners one pocket match with Bill Incardona & Chris Gentile vs John Hennigan aka Cornflake and Nick Shulman. Race to 4. 4k entry.

Ray

(this page took 20 minutes to load and post. :shocked2: