YOUR highest run outs or other records at Pool?

Highest number of racks I ran out during a 9-Ball match

• Total voters

al-capool

Imagine all the people...
Silver Member
What are YOUR highest *run outs in a row, *best series or other *records at Pool?
(* = By playing somebody during a tournament, at gambling or on a friendly match? Not alone, during the training!)

My highest runs are: (All played on 9 feet tables, except Snooker = 12")

8-Ball: 4 Racks in a row (During a tournament)

9-Ball: 5 Racks in a row (During a friendly match)

10-Ball: 3 Racks in a row (During a tournament)

14/1 - Straight Pool: 52 Balls (During a friendly match)

One Pocket: 8 balls in a row = 1 Game (During a gambling match in Connecticut 1988. Here in Biel / Switzerland, there aren't many playing One Pocket!)

Bank-Pool: No high run at all (It's sad, but here in Biel / Switzerland, almost nobody plays Bank Pool!)

12" Snooker: 47 Points / 5 x red-black and 1 x red-pink (On a regular 12 feet Snooker table)

WHAT ARE YOUR BEST RESULTS?

P.S. Please excuse my bad Swiss and Italian influenced English.

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
12" Snooker: 47 Points / 6 x red-black and 1 x red-pink (On a regular 12 feet Snooker table)

Your English is fine...your math?....meh

6 blacks and 1 pink with reds is 55 points....you are better than you thought. :smile:

Banks

Banned
Pretty much the same as a year ago, just a little more often. Maybe a 1p high run, but not positive on the number. :eek: Been meaning to get to a hall to try some straights, but.. yeah.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
7 on bar tbl

4 on big tbl

108 @ 14.1

50 something @ "lineup" when in early teens

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
D+ trying to make it as C. Sometimes I can catch a weak C, other times slaughtered.
1 rack of 8-ball
1 rack of 9-ball
14.1 highest run was 10 balls.

Shane33

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
6 on a 7 footer

4 on a 9 footer

These were both 24 years ago at the top of my game. I still put together 2 and 3 here and there but have not got back to where I used to be. Sure I never will now that I can't see as good. I wear glasses to see up close. Can't stand to wear while playing though.

Masayoshi

Fusenshou no Masa
Silver Member
What are YOUR highest *run outs in a row, *best series or other *records at Pool?
(* = By playing somebody during a tournament, at gambling or on a friendly match? Not alone, during the training!)

My highest runs are:

One Pocket: 8 balls in a row = 1 Game (During a gambling match in Connecticut 1988. Here in Biel / Switzerland, there aren't many playing One Pocket!)

Bank-Pool: No high run at all (It's sad, but here in Biel / Switzerland, almost nobody plays Bank Pool!)

12" Snooker: 47 Points / 5 x red-black and 1 x red-pink (On a regular 12 feet Snooker table)

Ah crap...I didn't know friendly matches count and voted my tournament high run. My friendly match run is 2 racks higher.

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hall of shame entry

My personal best worstest:

I lost 14 games straight at the beginning of our 9ball league, a couple of seasons ago. I was playing either even, or giving the last two, the 8 or 7. It just didn't matter.:banghead:

I witnessed some bizarre things during that streak....some of my own doing.:embarrassed2:

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
8 ball- 6 racks (twice, both unfinished runs)

9 ball on 9'- 6 pack
9 ball on 7'- 12 pack unfinished (opponent quit me)

1 pocket- 8 and out

14.1- 56

Banks- don't play it

10 ball- don't play it

acousticsguru

player/instructor
Silver Member

My highest runs are:

Good to know there are people in this country who play One Pocket and Bank Pool! :thumbup:

Greetings from Switzerland, David.

„J'ai gâché vingt ans de mes plus belles années au billard. Si c'était à refaire, je recommencerais.“ – Roger Conti

SilverCue

Sir Raksalot
Silver Member
If you count 8 on the break,
6 pak twice. once in a tournament.

9 ball 6 pak for money.

14.1, 75 practice, 56 and 53 in tournament finals match.

Bank it

Uh Huh, Sounds Legit
Silver Member
What about the 9 pack you put on Swanee at Broadway Billiards in that 10 ahead session?

2 were on the snap, it's not the same. You know this is the second time in the last week you've chimed in commenting on my game. As I said in the other thread I don't know you but I know of you through Mikey. If you want to take a trip back home & willing to give me 9-7 in 1 pocket or 2 on the wire to 9 in 9 ball then read my signature line Colonel.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
2 were on the snap, it's not the same.
l.

9 on the break has got to be part of the pack.
If you were Earl, running the 11 pack for the million dollars....do you really want to be in
the position of NOT making the 9 on the snap or you won't get paid.

I was at a tournament years ago, and the TD said there is a g-note for a 7-pack or better...
.....but nines on the break don't count.
I stood up and told him to not consider me for the g-note....he asked "Why not?"
I said "I don't want to be in the ludicrous position of running a six-pack....and hoping I
DON'T make the nine on the break."
He said " Good point...nines count on the break."

...nobody ran a seven-pack, though

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi.

My "Records" :smile:
I play always 9ft pool tables.

9-ball 7-runouts

8-ball 6+4-runouts. Competition I ended up game with 6 pack. Then I opened next game with 4 pack.

14.1 high run 154

7 moving balls from throw behind back on row at trick shot show.

10-ball 2 races to five, moneygames. I gave 1 ahead and opponent got first break and I ran 1+4 both games.

Snooker practice break best 141. Game 130. Competition game 84(played maybe 6-7 competitions)

3-cushion 8 points.

2 racks of rotation.