Need Cue Case

DrCue'sProtege

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where is the least expensive place to get a 3x6 or 4x8 cue case? I just need something to keep cues and shafts in at home as I have a couple of nice cases I use when I go somewhere.

r/DCP

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Least Expensive" is a relative term but to protect our valuable cues, I have found instroke cases to be a very good value. I have 5, 3X7 cases and a 3X6 all in leather. You can get the vinyl version and I'm not sure there is a better value/protection ratio available. At least I an not aware of a better deal.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm searching for a custom 3x5 but 'til then, I'll use an Instroke tooled leather 2x4. & just carry 2 cues.

Transporting a 6x12 leather case loaded to the gills just is an unnecessary risk but it sure is fun to have.

Last edited:

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Where is the least expensive place to get a 3x6 or 4x8 cue case? I just need something to keep cues and shafts in at home as I have a couple of nice cases I use when I go somewhere.

r/DCP

You can check Sterling's retail website, CueSight. Here's an example of a 3x6 that has a similar inside as the JB Cases UltraPad (since John designed it for them):

http://www.cuesight.com/sth9bn.html

They have 4x8 as well

Good luck,
Dave

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
case

r/DCP

Since ur in Indiana if you come.my way I'll give u a nice 4×8 hard case great for store I never use it. Think it's a Sterling maybe a J&J not sure but it's in very good condition.

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
www.jbcases.com/stock.html will show you all that is in stock and ready to ship. One of our customers owns 50+ of the Rugged series to store his collection in.

Yes! JB Cases Rugged series would be my first, second, third and forth choice, but I thought you were asking about the least expensive option.

Hi John!
Dave

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Yes! JB Cases Rugged series would be my first, second, third and forth choice, but I thought you were asking about the least expensive option.

Hi John!
Dave

Hi Dave,

To me the least expensive option is the one that costs the least to own yearly. Given that most el cheapo cases will break in the first year ( I have a shelf full of them given to me by customers who bought a JB Case) they end up being one of the most expensive cases purchased.

Our cases by contrast cost more up front but each year of use makes them a better value and less expensive than el cheapo cases.

Don't ride on the turtles... :)

jhanso18

Broken Lock
Silver Member
any of these should fit the bill.

https://www.seyberts.com/4-butts-8-shafts/

I have a couple 4x8 soft cases for this exact purpose, this one in particular has been good to me.

https://www.seyberts.com/soft-cue-cases/brown-4x8-soft-case/

Obviously its not the biggest baddest protecting a cue case ever made, but I carried it for a couple years before using it as storage, and it has held up great. Never once did my cues spontaneously combust, break, or damage my cues in anyway. The price is TOUGH to beat.

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi Dave,

To me the least expensive option is the one that costs the least to own yearly. Given that most el cheapo cases will break in the first year ( I have a shelf full of them given to me by customers who bought a JB Case) they end up being one of the most expensive cases purchased.

Our cases by contrast cost more up front but each year of use makes them a better value and less expensive than el cheapo cases.

Don't ride on the turtles... :)

Hi John,
True dat! JB Cases for president. I didn't ride the giant tortoises, but wanted too :)

Dave