Rat, Tascarella, Runde, White FS

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   1
I'm posting some pictures now and will put specs and prices in later. If you are interested in the meantime, let me know. I can provide better pictures or you can search the forums for threads on most of these.

Added specs and answered questions below. I had lots of interest, especially in the White butterfly. I'll work in the order of PM's received. All prices are shipped to continental U.S. Will have to discuss shipping to other locations. No trades please.

#1 - Rat BEM - 59" with 29" butt and two 30" shafts w/iv ferrules. 5/16-14 piloted SS joint, White/green speck linen. ~19.5 oz. SOLD

#2 - RAT Sapele - 58", two shafts w/linen ferrules. Cork wrap. 3/8-10 G10 pin joint with custom joint caps from Ryan. ~19 oz. $450 Better pictures here: https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=348914

#3 - Tascarella - 58", two shafts with iv ferrules. White/green speck linen wrap. 5/16-14 piloted SS joint. Ebony points and sleeve into light BEM. Iv dots and diamonds and three fancy bushka rings. 19.4 oz $4300 See Troy's thread on the cue: https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=459084

#4 - Runde - 2011 cue, 58", two shafts with iv ferrules. Lightly figured BEM forearm with highly figured Brazilian rosewood points and butt sleeve. Multiple iv dots and diamonds inlays and iv Hoppe ring. 5/16-14 brass joint. Brown textured leather wrap. 19.2 oz. $1450 See better pictures here: https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=306340

#5 - James White Titlist conversion - 59", two iv joint shafts. 5/16-14 piloted iv joint. White/green speck linen. Iv Hoppe ring. 19.4 oz. SOLD

#6 - Jame White ebony Dufferin conversion - 59", one shaft. All white is an alternate material. Veneered, amboyna burl butterly wedge. 19.5 oz. SOLD

Thanks.

Scott

Attachments

• October 1s.jpg
    October 1s.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 5,072
  • October 2s.jpg
    October 2s.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 5,100
  • October 3s.jpg
    October 3s.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 5,064
  • October 4s.jpg
    October 4s.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 5,041
  • October 5s.jpg
    October 5s.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 5,056
Last edited:

DawgAndy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
oh man, i like that BEM RAT cue Scott! thinning the herd too huh?

Andy
looking for loose change in the couch

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   1
Adding pictures of the RAT BEM with shafts. Both roll straight, are 4.05 oz. and 13mm. Please note they are both 30" long for a total cue length of 59". I ordered it that way from Ryan in 2011. SOLD

Scott

Attachments

• RAT BEM Forearm.jpg
    RAT BEM Forearm.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 4,198
  • RAT BEM Butt & Shafts.jpg
    RAT BEM Butt & Shafts.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 4,211
  • RAT BEM joint.jpg
    RAT BEM joint.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 4,188
Last edited:

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   1
One time price drop on the Tascarella. It and the Runde are sweet players, in great condition, and with meaty tips!

Scott

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
that Runde has a very pretty piece of Brazillion Rosewood burl

perhaps the prettiest piece of wood that i ever saw

brass joint Runde,,very close to the perfect cue

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   1
HI, everyone. I'm back. Kind of. Not as active as I once was, but lurking occasionally.

It's getting to that time of life when I am simplifying. I'll be starting more threads to sell some of the cues I bought over the past 15 years or so.

In the meantime, I still have the Tascarella and Runde for sale. Hit me up if you are interested.

Scott