Got my new table today.

Scott Brazier

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Much, Much easier than my modified 10 foot Brunswick. Gonna shatter some records playing on this table.

Attachments

• 20191111_211824.jpg
    20191111_211824.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 595

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice!

Nice, very very nice! I have to admit I have always thought ten footers to be the perfect length for pool or snooker tables though. You may miss that ten footer!

Hu

Scott Brazier

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice, very very nice! I have to admit I have always thought ten footers to be the perfect length for pool or snooker tables though. You may miss that ten footer!

Hu

I have to say, this table is so much easier than my modified 10 footer but they say after it breaks in it will play tough. I sure hope so because after playing on my modified 10 footer for 2 years this table feels like a valley table.

Sofla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great equipment! May it serve you well and for a long time.

Mine has (seven years plus so far). For mine, and also the lights and cloth, I chose different colors, but to each his own. It all looks very sharp.

Call_me_Tom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice!

Are people buying these Diamonds on credit or cash? I see used GC everywhere for decent prices but these Diamonds new or used go for the price of a used car.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Very nice!

Are people buying these Diamonds on credit or cash? I see used GC everywhere for decent prices but these Diamonds new or used go for the price of a used car.

Diamond don't finance home owner pool tables, and you really need to start looking at the used car market outside of the wreaking yards...LOL

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
depends how tough you made your ten footer ...

I have to say, this table is so much easier than my modified 10 footer but they say after it breaks in it will play tough. I sure hope so because after playing on my modified 10 footer for 2 years this table feels like a valley table.

This Diamond will soon be your "normal" of course and there is a lot to be said about practicing on what you compete on.

"feels like a valley table" triggered old memories. I used to spend a couple hours tuning on a snooker table most days and then go gamble on a Valley. With your ten footer I am sure you know exactly what it is like to go from a big table to a Valley with generous pockets. Slaughter was the word!

Hu

Scott Brazier

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice!!

What size is this table?

It's a 9 footer. I'm thinking I should have gone with 4.25 inch pockets.

I paid cash. Put a downpayment on it on May 28th. Long leadtime, almost 6 months.

Thank you everyone for the compliments.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Diamond don't finance home owner pool tables, and you really need to start looking at the used car market outside of the wreaking yards...LOL

Seyberts will finance them...just click the little market place button above and find it. The interest rate is most likely insane but you’ll get your diamond.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Table can play easy til you face tough competition.

Try a match vs a Fargo 750 type player.

Congrats on the new table.

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really nice looking setup there! I'm sure the table will be a ton of fun to play on after the old 10' super tight beast. Let the record breaking streak begin :cool:

What cues do you have there laying on the table by the way? The CF shafts caught my eye but the pics are a little too tiny to see what they could be :rolleyes: