My Early Christmas Present

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a great wife who can't keep a secret from me. Found out she ordered me a new Revo Custom shaft that will work with my cue. Should be in, in a few weeks.

I had talked so much about being on the fence she made the decision for me lol.

Hope I like it...

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
awesome!

i treated myself to a custom jb case, black w purple trim, and a blue black krindlekin dymondwood breaker, should have em both in time to put them under the tree for myself

pprice14

Registered
awesome!

i treated myself to a custom jb case, black w purple trim, and a blue black krindlekin dymondwood breaker, should have em both in time to put them under the tree for myself

I recently scored a great deal on one of Andrei's Krindlekin dymondwood break cues, and it is NUTS how well it performs. The first night I got it, averaged 2 balls on all breaks out of 50 racks, with some 3 and 4 ball breaks.

I even put the joint protector just on the shaft, and JUMPED with just the shaft, no handle. You'll love it

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a great wife who can't keep a secret from me. Found out she ordered me a new Revo Custom shaft that will work with my cue. Should be in, in a few weeks.

Hope I like it...

She probably got tired of seeing you look>>>> :indecisive:

Congrats Pete on having a good cue and a GREAT wife.

It's hard to find one of ^^^^^^ but, nearly impossible to find the second one...

Looking forward to some pictures when you get it sir,

Jeff

EDIT:

BTW, Pete, what specs did she order?

Last edited:

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
I recently scored a great deal on one of Andrei's Krindlekin dymondwood break cues, and it is NUTS how well it performs. The first night I got it, averaged 2 balls on all breaks out of 50 racks, with some 3 and 4 ball breaks.

I even put the joint protector just on the shaft, and JUMPED with just the shaft, no handle. You'll love it

awesome

the very day after i sent him the deposit on mine
i get an email, ive got one, and in the same color i really originally wanted, almost half price and tiptop shape
:frown::frown:
i decided i didnt want to pull the deposit back from andrei,

im very excited to get it

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
She probably got tired of seeing you look>>>> :indecisive:

Congrats Pete on having a good cue and a GREAT wife.

It's hard to find one of ^^^^^^ but, nearly impossible to find the second one...

Looking forward to some pictures when you get it sir,

Jeff

EDIT:

BTW, Pete, what specs did she order?

White Vault Plate
5/16x14 (I loved Joss cues and my Webb has the same joint style:)
3.5 oz.
Engraved with BILLIARDPETE

tuffstuff07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hope I like it...

I did the same thing with the SP2 REVO cue. I almost bought the pool dawg black and red one last year and she encouraged me too then we saw the Grey SP2 last Friday at at tournament and she said she liked it and told me to get it if I wanted it.

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Can't wait for your review...

as the other fellow said, it breaks pretty dang good!
its far more pretty in person than the pics
so im happy with it

pretty heavy in the shaft and the butt is very light, and the shaft alone is good for jumping

hits so hard the rubber bumper has popped off a few times now

Attachments

• 76643736_2515718571998277_8320378261204893696_o.jpg
    76643736_2515718571998277_8320378261204893696_o.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 760

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
as the other fellow said, it breaks pretty dang good!
its far more pretty in person than the pics
so im happy with it

pretty heavy in the shaft and the butt is very light, and the shaft alone is good for jumping

hits so hard the rubber bumper has popped off a few times now

My stepdad has a BK rush and I broke and shot with it a bit one day. The first thing I noticed was the very “front heavy” feel and I could just tell it was going to be a beast. It definitely was.

I have a BK 3 which doesn’t have any trace of Front heaviness and it just doesn’t even come close in the power I can generate. I think the forward weight is the way to go with breakers fo sho.

Nice looking cue too :thumbup:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
White Vault Plate
5/16x14 (I loved Joss cues and my Webb has the same joint style:)
3.5 oz.
Engraved with BILLIARDPETE

Hey Pete,

Sounds like your gonna love it.

I look forward to your review on deflection rates between your original revo and the custom.....

I'm expecting them to be the same but, I've heard a couple people say otherwise. I'll wait to see what you find and post before I add what I was told.

Really looking forward to it.

Again, thanks a ton Pete,

Jeff

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
That used to be a common way to jump (less weight = easier) - but now, unless your shaft is at least 40” long, it’s illegal.

pj
chgo

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hope I like it...

Awesome!!!!

Pete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got a call yesterday and the invoice came in today. Should have it by Xmas...

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I contacted Rusty Melton bout a simple full splice that John nemic made
me a while back

Now I have something heading my way

Rusty conviced me to send him a compleyely restored Tad

I might be sponsoring his party this time,but i got
what I wanted and he got something he wanted