Challenge match -- Cubc vs OMGWTF

Cubc vs OMGWTF

• Class-act Cubc will wipe OMGWTF off the table, and that psycho ***** deserves it

Votes: 45 26.0%
  • I have a crush on OMGWTF and I'm confident that she crushes that silly piece of poop

Votes: 84 48.6%
  • I like to watch 'American Idol'

Votes: 44 25.4%

• Total voters

Peer

Norwegian in California
Silver Member
Unless you have been living under a slate for the past few months, you probably know about Cubc and OMGWTF going at each other and their imminent challenge match:
http://massiveunderstatement.blogspot.com/2008/04/breaking-news.html (OMGWTF's blog)
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=86443 (from post #13 and onwards)

The format is 9-ball, 8 ahead for $3,000, where OMGWTF gets the 7. Apparently the plan is to play in Vegas later this spring, and there is a $1,000 in no-show money that each agreed to post beforehand.

Since both Cubc and OMGWTF are regulars on this forum, I'm curious who's the favorite.

-- peer

Last edited:

bignasty

"I already did it"
Silver Member
well

i know my partner jcin told me they were gonna do battle in the tarpit in vegas at the bca! i love action!:D

smokeandapancak

what?
Silver Member
cubc said:
That's actually clever :). But the wing is no more. wow 10-0 voting I lose. That's a good gambling spread. Anyone want to side bet with me giving me crazy odds? Ill take me.

I will open my window....betting on the "underdog" to take it.....

but I would be more likely to bet that it doesn't go off...........

smokeandapancak

what?
Silver Member
JCIN said:
You got action.

:D

Is it set up....

I didn't even know that they were going in...I havent had to much free time to kick on the board lately.

Is money posted....if you guys tell me it's a lock then I will be inclined to believe it. ...however wont this throw OMGWTFITSS's double secret clark kent identity out fo the window ???

cubc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dont worry smoke I didnt even know about it until about 2 days ago either but thats ok with me.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
smokeandapancak said:
Is it set up....

I didn't even know that they were going in...I havent had to much free time to kick on the board lately.

Is money posted....if you guys tell me it's a lock then I will be inclined to believe it. ...however wont this throw OMGWTFITSS's double secret clark kent identity out fo the window ???
Money isn't up yet but after doing a few of these things I am pretty confident it will go off. The deposits should be here next week. When everything is lined out I will put it out.

OMGWTF knows that once the money is up the secret squirel stuff is history. She really wants to play this match and I think Cubc deserves respect for flying across the country to play it.

I hate to talk about this stuff before its certain but somehow the cat got out of the bag again so I will take it on faith that both parties will send the deposit like they say they will. I think it will be an interesting match, maybe as interesting as all the forum posts leading up to it. :D

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
cubc said:
Dont worry smoke I didnt even know about it until about 2 days ago either but thats ok with me.
Props to Cubc on this one. He didn't fool around.

smokeandapancak

what?
Silver Member
The thing is, with OMGWTFITSsS's secret life of bees, I dont know a thing about her game....

Who is gonna give the line on this one....obviously I am in the minority on this with taking CUBC....so what odds do I get?????

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JCIN said:
Props to Cubc on this one. He didn't fool around.

what?? don't forget that OMG flew across the US just to play him, when he is actually going to the BCA nationals....

and he knew much longer than 2 days....

cubc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wasn't going to the bca nationals. I had no intention of going to this event. She also came out here on her own back in December. I didnt ask her to. She came out here when she got pissed off after I said maybe the same people who beat her every year in the APA nationals are actually better then she gives them credit for after she kept saying how shes so much better than them.... even though she always lost. She said if I seen her play I would never say things like that.

So she up and told me she was coming out here. That was all her trying to prove a point. Much like shes trying to prove a point here. And I'm perfectly ok with it since theres actually some money involved for once.

I'm going to try to be as "mature" and nice as possible before and even after this match regardless of the outcome. But I ask to please keep your stories straight and try to not instigate too much with false information.

I'm sure miss OMGWTF will attest to what I said her reasons for flying out here are true.

All in all I'm looking forward to the match and meeting the TAR guys and any other azers that may be there at the time.

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
cubc said:
I know you're going to be in vegas [...] I will plan to make it. If I cannot I assure you I will let you know and arrange for a time to play even if I have to come to LA to do it. Mark my word.

cubc said:

cubc said:
I wasn't going to the bca nationals. I had no intention of going to this event.

10 characters

cubc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it was over 3 months ago and I had heard nothing from anyone until 2 days ago so no I wasnt planning on going. A lot of bs happened 3 months ago to the point I completely severed contact with her.

Either way I'm going out there to play her. I have NO problems with it.

I'd prefer not to relive all the drama that occured months ago and just play the match and move on. So all you drama queens just drop it. Make your bets or whatever, watch the game, and enjoy it.