7' vs. 9'

mworkman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I now am the proud owner of a 9' Kasson table. I still have the 7' also. 99.9% of my play has been done on 7'ers, and I have a high run of 71 on my Dynamo. I have a 40 for a high on my 9' table which I've had now for about a week. I seem to just miss open shots or break shots as I'm not used to it yet. For a goal I would like to hit 60 on the big table this year. :thumbup:

I know I need to improve my aiming accuracy if I'm going to reach my goal. I tried Collin's potting test and only managed a 48. I will keep working at it and hopefully get my score up into the 60's. I would be doing back-flips if I was to top my high run on the big table. :D

Big Perm

1pkt 14.1 8 Banks 9 10
Silver Member
IMO, 40 on a big table is a BIG deal......congrats.....also very jealous that you have two tables, gotta be great to switch back and forth based on whatever you want to do.....running 71 on the smaller table, sounds like you are solid breaking out clusters....

Good luck going forward.....I bet you hit 60 before summer...

mworkman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jallan said:
71 on a box is no small feat... well done.

Thank you. It didn't come easy as I've spent hundreds of hours over the past 3 years practicing 14.1 on the 7'er.