Silver Member

Attachments

• Capture+_2017-02-18-15-32-35-1.jpg
    Capture+_2017-02-18-15-32-35-1.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 1,470

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
The stream doesn't play for me, is there something needed to play it?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Still doesn't work, I get this message....The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Back to home

I'm getting the same message....
...I haven't even joined Facebook yet...and they're already unfriending me...:crying:

Woody, can you give us some updates?

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well yes, you must have facebook to see it.

2-1 Justin

Current rack 6-5 Justin.

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
..Doesn't seem possible, but Justin does not appear to play much better (if at all) than Barton!..This game is a coin flip! :cool:..In fact, the more I watch, Barton may actually be the favorite!

Last edited:

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They were both down to the final ball and Justin launched the cue ball off the table on accident. He spotted a ball and Barton forgot he had ball in hand and played a safety on the ball that was on the end rail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bfb77ccc66b4eb758b6023a283f62716.jpg

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
They were both down to the final ball and Justin launched the cue ball off the table on accident. He spotted a ball and Barton forgot he had ball in hand and played a safety on the ball that was on the end rail.

bfb77ccc66b4eb758b6023a283f62716.jpg

Is that what happened????
I thought he was just too scared to shoot the spotted ball and hold the cue ball for the other ball.

I saw him shoot with his back on the camera. His arm is now closer to his body compared to his old setup. Actually looked good.
Then his follow through, his elbow went to the outside by a lot

I've left the stream. Gonna work now.

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is that what happened????
I thought he was just too scared to shoot the spotted ball and hold the cue ball for the other ball.

I saw him shoot with his back on the camera. His arm is now closer to his body compared to his old setup. Actually looked good.
Then his follow through, his elbow went to the outside by a lot

I've left the stream. Gonna work now.

He only needed one ball. He just made a really nice out to come within one. 3-4

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I watched one game and made this observation. JB does not know how to play One Pocket. He looks dazed and confused! :thumbup:

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
I'm just pissed off my name isn't Lou Figuero. Please God let someone offer me 20k and allow me to have the nuts to not pass it up!!!