Shane Still With Cuetec?

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
little secret
svb uses a regular shaft at 12.3mm on that cuetec butt

Little secret.. he never used their regular shaft. He used the r360 which wasn’t standard and then started playing with their edge shaft.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Little secret.. he never used their regular shaft. He used the r360 which wasn’t standard and then started playing with their edge shaft.
Another little secret,Edge isn't a shaft its a line of cues that use the R360. At one time iirc he used solid maple, likely Schon-sourced, shafts on his early Cuetecs. He switched when the R360 came out. Used it until Cynergy arrived.

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane would be a champion with any cue he played with. The shaft doesn't matter one iota.

I'm going to form a Billiard Tour where all players have to play with cues aged 1986 or older with big fat 13 mm shafts (and they can fine tune as desired). Shane, and the rest of the great players will still be right at the top. They'll adjust quickly and still be monsters.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Didn't Van Boening used to play with his Mom's Schon R series with a different shaft before he signed with Cuetec or am I thinking of someone else?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Shane would be a champion with any cue he played with. The shaft doesn't matter one iota.

I'm going to form a Billiard Tour where all players have to play with cues aged 1986 or older with big fat 13 mm shafts (and they can fine tune as desired). Shane, and the rest of the great players will still be right at the top. They'll adjust quickly and still be monsters.

Total Truth, I am sure CueTech makes it attractive to play with their Cue, it increase sales, and is an investment in boosting sales.