Props to J. Beretta............

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Winner of the Tkach match plays Allison. Winner of that plays JB for the title.

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I went to the link, it's a match between Wei Tzu Chien and Christina Tkach. No J. Beretta.

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What does that have to do with saying you like JB's play and posting a link to single match between two others?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What does that have to do with saying you like JB's play and posting a link to single match between two others?[/QUOTE Its a link to today's matches. If you go to that site you can watch all the others leading up to today. I guess i wasn't clear on all that. JB won the winners

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tkach up 7-0. Smoking this gal. She'll most likely play Allison next. Winner of that will play JENNIFER BERETTA. Hope that's clear enuff.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Yeah that was a nail biter last night, great match and Jennifer really held it together and made some incredible shots

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jen played well but no way was she going to beat Allison twice in the same event.

Brain71

Railbird
Silver Member
Still slow as death. Absolutely no reason a race to 9 should take over 2 hours. But great job for both Jen and Allison. Great tournament.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OMG
That hotseat match Allison Fisher v Jennifer Barretta is 3hr 45 min for 17 racks i.e. 13.2 minutes.
Even if deduct timeouts of say 15 minutes that is 3.5 hours for 17 racks i.e. 12.4 minutes per rack
:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRvQgzobcb4

DRYING-PAINT.2.gif

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OMG
That hotseat match Allison Fisher v Jennifer Barretta is 3hr 45 min for 17 racks i.e. 13.2 minutes.
Even if deduct timeouts of say 15 minutes that is 3.5 hours for 17 racks i.e. 12.4 minutes per rack
:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRvQgzobcb4

DRYING-PAINT.2.gif
So if you watched it, I’m curious what’s resulting in taking so long? Is it either or both players taking a longer than normal length of time decision making before they go down on the shot, regularly or once in a while, or is it that they are having long safety battles in so many of the games? Or is it all of the above?

Brain71

Railbird
Silver Member
I just watched Efren and Earl play a race to 11 then a race to 15. Both sets in under 2 1/2 hours. Just sayin.