Sent messages

supercoupe5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there a way to see the private messages that you have sent? I have all the replies but nothing that I have sent. Thanks Dave

bsmutz

Fearlessly Happy
Silver Member
At the top of the page, there's a pulldown labeled "Jump to Folder". Hit the arrow and you'll see a link to "Sent Messages". Click on that and it will show your sent messages. :)

jrt30004

just jokin' around
Silver Member
SuperCoupe5
uh huh. yep. ok. go to your private messages at the top of the page there is a box that says "jump to folder". press the arrow and and a drop down menu appears that gives you the option between inbox and sent.

supercoupe5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did do that and it says I have no sent messages. I have sent quite a few this week so I should have some in that mailbox. Do I need a certain number of posts or be a paying member (if there is such a thing here)? I have looked to see if there is a place to become a paid member but did not see that either. Dave

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there a way to see the private messages that you have sent? I have all the replies but nothing that I have sent. Thanks Dave

If you go to Settings and Options in your profile, select Options. You need to check a box to save your messages in Sent Items. I though that was the default though. If you don't have that checked, what you sent will not show for your old PMs.