Ned morris "masterpiece" cue pictured in blue book of pool cues

Sumet1

++Rosewood Burl++
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Ned Morris cue

What a unique design by Ned Morris! This cue is shown on page 67 of the 3rd Edition of the Blue Book of Pool Cues. Paul Del Giudice.

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
What a unique design by Ned Morris! This cue is shown on page 67 of the 3rd Edition of the Blue Book of Pool Cues. Paul Del Giudice.

THANKS PAUL,
I KNEW IT WAS PICTURED, BUT DIDN'T HAVE ONE HERE TO CHECK WHAT PAGE IT WAS ON.

Marcus

poohkiller

Still life.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I like the tiny signature on the butt cap, nice touch. A large letter one would have messed up the looks, in my opinion.

Good luck, you have listed plenty of very nice cues.

Melissa Morris

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THIS CUE IS "SICK"! I HAVEN'T HAD MANY CUES FROM NED MORRIS, BUT THIS ONE IS AN AWESOME EXAMPLE, AND THE FANCIEST I HAVE SEEN FROM HIM. THE CUE WAS PICTURED IN THE BLUE BOOK OF POOL CUES, AND IS IN LIKE NEW CONDITION, WITH VERY, VERY LITTLE USE ON EITHER SHAFT. I'M NOT SURE HOW TO DESCRIBE THE CUE, SO THE PICTURES WILL HAVE TO DO THAT. ALL WHITE IS IVORY, FERRULES, JOINT COLLARS, JOINT, INLAYS, BUTTCAP, ALL OF IT. CUE IS LOADED WITH INLAY AND RING WORK. LOOK AT ALL THE SILVER AND IVORY WORK....... HAS A 3/8 10 BRASS JOINT PIN. BUTT WEIGHS 15.4 OUNCES, AND HAS A LEATHER WRAP. BOTH SHAFTS ARE 4.0 OUNCES AND 13.1mm.

$3499 SHIPPED AND INSURED

[I][SIZE="5"]DCBASSGUY@HOTMAIL.COM[/SIZE][/I]
OR

DSC03227.jpg

DSC03228.jpg

DSC03229.jpg

DSC03230.jpg

DSC03231.jpg

DSC03232.jpg

I just spoke to my father (Ned Morris) and he wanted me to add a few things about this cue. First thing is it is not a brass pin, it is a solid bronze pin. Second, this cue was featured in Billiard Digest in May 2005 when my father was cue maker of the month. Also he says $3499 is a steal he would sell this cue for about $5000.00. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I have owned 2 of Ned's cues and played with several others. I like the control I get yet the hit remains very comfortable. Ned's cues have that magic blend of power and straight shooting that is found in only the best playing cues IMO.

Bump for a Ned Morris Custom

Sumet1

++Rosewood Burl++
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Ned Morris "Masterpiece" cue

Bump to the top for a really unique cue design by Ned Morris-only pictures coulds describe this cue. Paul Del Giudice

FAST_N_LOOSE

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
I just spoke to my father (Ned Morris) and he wanted me to add a few things about this cue. First thing is it is not a brass pin, it is a solid bronze pin. Second, this cue was featured in Billiard Digest in May 2005 when my father was cue maker of the month. Also he says $3499 is a steal he would sell this cue for about $5000.00. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

THERE YOU HAVE IT..... STRAIGHT FROM THE CUEMAKER (KINDA) PICS REALLY DO THIS MONSTER NO JUSTICE.

Marcus

FAST_N_LOOSE

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
I have owned 2 of Ned's cues and played with several others. I like the control I get yet the hit remains very comfortable. Ned's cues have that magic blend of power and straight shooting that is found in only the best playing cues IMO.

Bump for a Ned Morris Custom

I HIT A FEW WITH THIS ONE THE OTHER NIGHT, AND IT'S A VERY SOLID CUE...... WOULD MAKE AS GOOD OF A PLAYER AS IT WOULD A COLLECTOR.

Marcus