Cue Info

supercoupe5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can anyone help me out on this cue? It is a Mucci and that is all I know. Sorry about pics as they were taken with my cell phone. Thank you in advance. Dave

IMAG0218_zps25396eb3.jpg

IMAG0219_zps65a0e892.jpg

IMAG0221_zpsc3cc77b2.jpg

IMAG0222_zpsab172f28.jpg

IMAG0224_zps4adb1c11.jpg

MeucciMan79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This cue will bring way more than $300 in my opinion. Look for at least $800 minimum in Ebay

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
My $300 mark was taking into consideration the current economy and recent eBay sales. Recently, I was out bid in the last second on a first series Larry Hubbart LH-5 that went for, I believe, $325 (or about there). The first series LH-5 is in the same rarity category, if not rarer. The person selling that cue is an AZB member and started here, with it listed in the $700 range. I agree the cue should be in the $600 - $800 range; but I wanted to give, what I thought, was a realistic starting point.

Josh

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Actually, it was worse; I just found the completed eBay listing. The LH-5 went for $305.

Josh

supercoupe5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you all who helped. This cue belongs to a friend of mine and he was just wondering if there was anymore info on it out here. He is going to put it back away and give it to his son when he gets old enough to respect something. LoL Dave

TOMAHAWK47

Do you still have cue and if so would you take and offer?

Thank you for your time.

I have an 88-5B Tomahawk that I might be interested in selling if the offer is right. I have had it for 25 years and it is in excellent condition. I would say easily in 95% condition.

Attachments

• MEUCCI TOMAHAWK 2.jpg
    MEUCCI TOMAHAWK 2.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 508
  • MEUCCI TOMAHAWK.jpg
    MEUCCI TOMAHAWK.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 521
  • MEUCCI TOMAHAWK 3.jpg
    MEUCCI TOMAHAWK 3.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 504

phinmole

www.phinmole.com
Silver Member
Cue...

PM me.. I am interested in your cue.

I have an 88-5B Tomahawk that I might be interested in selling if the offer is right. I have had it for 25 years and it is in excellent condition. I would say easily in 95% condition.