2010 National and World 14.1 Championships?

Cuefan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been unable to find dates and locations for either the US national or world 14.1 events. Would anyone have any information? Thanks.

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know the National is produced by CSI and Holly Ryan and the Worlds of course are Charlie Williams and Dragon Promotions.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've been unable to find dates and locations for either the US national or world 14.1 events. Would anyone have any information? Thanks.
The WPA is the organization responsible for maintaining the calendar of international pool events. Here is their calendar for 2010. Look under October.

strtshtr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe it's going to be at Breaker Billiards, in Clifton- home of the Accu-Stats Arena. Not certain, however.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
And in case you didn't notice, the WPA sanctioning for this years event will in all likelihood bring back many of the great players who were absent last year.
Niels, Ralf, Thomas Engert, Hudji See, Jasmin Ouschan, Nick Van Den Berg, etc., etc.

BayGene

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2010 National and World 14.1 Championships

This is wonderful news. Anybody with more info, please add to the thread.

Steve Lipsky

On quest for perfect 14.1
Silver Member
Still, I find it very concerning that it took someone starting a random thread for us to find out about this. People have plans to make, both the players and the fans.

- Steve

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Still, I find it very concerning that it took someone starting a random thread for us to find out about this. People have plans to make, both the players and the fans.

- Steve

True. And what about the NCS 14.1 Continuous National Championship, in which you placed second last year. Any word on that for 2010?

BayGene

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2010 National and World 14.1 Championships

I contacted the WPA about details; no reply. Breaker Billiards does not have a web site. Can anyone contact the room for info? (973) 773-0933‎

BayGene

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From Jerry Forsyth

The 14.1 event is scheduled in New Jersey for October 6-10, 2010. The promoter for this event is Dragon Promotions and I will be happy to ask them for any details you may require or you may contact them through their website at www.dragonpromotions.com.

TheWizard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please keep us updated on any qualifyer events as I'd like to come over to play in this event :)

Willie