Beautiful Dan Lynch cue with Jacoby Edge

washedup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Hello,

Ive got a beautiful Dan Lynch 2017 custom cue up for sale. Its got a stainless Radial pin.

Gorgeous veneers from outside in: maroon, orange, natural and then ebony points. The wrap is stacked leather, orange and black mix. It really compliments the veneers nicely!

Cue has a hoppe ring, im not sure if its the real stuff or not. Im not sure of joint material either, they may be the same. I think butt weighs 15.3-4 ounces. Cue has one shaft that matches perfectly with the ring and joint size. Shaft is the jacoby hybrid edge. I think shaft was made specifically for cue. Both butt and shaft look really good. shaft has no bluing and tip looks to be new.9.5 out of 10 on both!

$750 shipped in Continental US. I would Trade as well. Pm me offers

thanks
Scott

Attachments

• dan lynch 1.jpg
    dan lynch 1.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 345
  • dan lynch 3.jpg
    dan lynch 3.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 304
  • dan lynch 4.jpg
    dan lynch 4.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 300
  • dan lynch 5.jpg
    dan lynch 5.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:

The Verbalist

. . .
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Just a heads up, but just commenting in the thread doesn’t bump it. You have to go to the thread tools and select bump. Otherwise this thread just will stay however many pages back it is. I only saw it because it was the most recent thread commented on, as soon as the next one is commented on, this is basically gone. You have to actually bump it so people see it.