Ideas for window blinds in poolroom

AlexandruM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello everyone.

I want to install printed roller blinds on 3 windows in my home pool room. The roller blinds will be from textile material and white color. I want to ask AZB members to give some ideas what to print on those roller blinds.

I already have on the wall pictures with my favorite players, so I am looking for something else, of course pool related.

This is a picture of my pool room and those three windows, and a picture with what a roller blind is :)

Thanks everyone.
Pool room.jpg
rolete-imprimate-2.jpg

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Printed Blinds

You could have some nifty Kling Cue Stick Racks, designed with some of the world most expensive cues in them. The drawings (paintings) could be done on AutoCad & printed on the blinds. Maybe have one rack (center one) a Ball Rack with different collections

The down side is when the blinds are only halfway down, but that's just a temporary situation.

Attachments

• kling cue rack.jpg
    kling cue rack.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 157

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kling Pool Ball Rack

here is the Kling Ball Rack, but it's your design, you put what you want in it,

Attachments

• Kling Ball Rack.jpg
    Kling Ball Rack.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 108

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
If you want to keep it simpler, just put some 12" prints of assorted balls....maybe two per blind with one of the balls overlapping the other one.

IMHO, I would use white blinds in that room myself, especially with the prints on them.

Maniac