The Family That Shoots Together !!!

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got these tonight while at the pool hall !!! New Lens is amazing.

In my view these two shots were the highlight for me of the whole session. Cant wait to get more and more.

IMG_4221.jpg

IMG_4244.jpg

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member
I would have like to have seen that first one with a fill flash to stop the blur. I wonder if you could shoot it with a diffuser and get the same stop effect? Nice photos.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Thanks Charles......This camera is Insane !!!

you can even make out the hair on my arms, and boy do i need a shave and a haircut !

Steve

Last edited:

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Right now I am shooting with a Canon 20D which is going to be upgraded soon to a 7D. For my lens I am using a 70-200mm f2.8 IS USM telephoto.

I absolutely love this thing. lol

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just shadowed this one !!

Just did this one now !!! New Lens is amazing and the best camera oriented purchase I have made in years.

IMG_4276.jpg

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Great Photos

Great photos. There is something about Black & While photos that are
really cool to me. Maybe they give off that "Old School" look.

ForumGhost516

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Something about black and white POOL photos are incredible they bring out the intensity in the eyes. Steve and Heather both are pretty fierce competitors and Heather is getting more intense by the days. You can see the look of determination on her face in the first and second shot.

greenkill

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Right now I am shooting with a Canon 20D which is going to be upgraded soon to a 7D. For my lens I am using a 70-200mm f2.8 IS USM telephoto.

I absolutely love this thing. lol

nice. that lens is a beast... i'm current shooting with a nikon d700, 24-70 f2.8 and 70-200 f2.8

HAKurtz

Hittin' the tables!!
Silver Member
The pics are amazing!! Best of luck Charlie and thanks for getting those great pics if me!!!

Last edited: