66 Ball run through the eyes of Max Eberle

JohnnyP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great job, Max.

I posted a couple "forehead cam" clips back in '07. Can't find the link to them. I had Mrs. JohnnyP sew an elastic strap to hold the camera on my forehead. Looked kind of like a black jockstrap on my head. :)

I ordered a cheapo pair of camera eye glasses the other night from China, hope they get shipped. Total with shipping and 8GB memory card was $106:
http://www.sears.com/oem-spy-camera-sunglasses-new-vp2020-hd-720p/p-SPM6026878501P

I wanted these from Pivothead but couldn't afford the $300 at the moment:
http://pivothead.com/products

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Neat. But what happened at the end? He made the shot in the side pocket, broke open the cluster, and it ended with 6 balls wide open.

4 racks + 9 = 65

It looked like he rarely strayed much from the vertical axis. Really shows how he stays down on the shot!

JohnnyP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Look again, he used just a little "side" on several shots. Not really spinning the ball, just enough to get where he needed to go.

bender_lu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
some of the best video material ever.
nice to see how max just uses MINIMUM english to get to his positions, unlike a lot of amateurs who try to use the advantage of a Z shaft on every shot :grin:

a great job, max eberle s videos are a must see for every poolplayer, i like how he uses the new technologies and medias to produce REALLY great stuff :eek:k:

Thank you a lot for posting

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Look again, he used just a little "side" on several shots. Not really spinning the ball, just enough to get where he needed to go.

... nice to see how max just uses MINIMUM english to get to his positions, unlike a lot of amateurs who try to use the advantage of a Z shaft on every shot ...

I watched again. Looks to me like about 60% on the vertical axis and 20% each to the left and right. And the english on most of that 40% really does look like just a tad.

Really interesting to watch. Thanks for posting it, Max and Steve!

Raggedy Andy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Max's run

First rack presented easy opportunities.....and I thought he made a few mistakes. The layout was easy......and he made it tough.....ending up with a very tough break shot. Not very textbook.

bender_lu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
well i think this video was more of a test for max.

im looking forward for the first 100+ with this cam :thumbup2:

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got a video in my email called Straight Pool coaching but it was 9 ball, not Straight Pool.

JohnnyP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Received my camera glasses a couple of days ago. Haven't had a chance to shoot any balls with them yet, but they do work.