Will trade iPhone 4S for cue - few other things will trade as well

JAlan

Gerbil Jeff
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Hi all,

I have a mint condition iPhone 4S for AT&T that I'm looking to trade for a cue. This is the black, 32 gig model, never been hacked or unlocked or anything. Excellent shape and comes with a very nice Magpul case and an Otterbox Commuter case. Phone is valued at around $160 to $180 trade value I would say.

I also have some of my wifes old purses to trade, a couple of used medium size Louis Vuitton purses and a very nice Jimmy Choo large size purse. These purses are of course authentic, they are not knockoffs, you need only look at my rep on here and my eBay feedback under jeremiah72 to verify I'm a trusted seller. I can provide serial numbers and detailed pictures, etc. Purses are around $250 to $600 trade value. This would be an awesome way to get on your wifeys or girlfriends good side on a cue trade for once :)

Looking to trade for cues. Customs or nicer production type cues, will listen and respond to all offers.

Shoot me a PM for more details and please include your email if you want pictures of the items.

Thanks all,

Jeff