Who wants to come to South Dakota and play me?

jaime_lion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So does anyone want to come to South Dakota and play me? I will even bet. the loser has to buy the winner 1 item from the menu at the billiards hall. That way when you clean my clock I am at most out 8 dollars for a digiorno pizza. So anyone want to come to South Dakota if you do we can pm specifics like when and where etc.

Thanks

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
giphy.webp

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So does anyone want to come to South Dakota and play me? I will even bet. the loser has to buy the winner 1 item from the menu at the billiards hall. That way when you clean my clock I am at most out 8 dollars for a digiorno pizza. So anyone want to come to South Dakota if you do we can pm specifics like when and where etc.

Thanks
You pay my travel and lodging expenses I'll consider coming there to play for that pizza!

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Short-changing tables, chipped balls, mis-matched ball sets, worn-n-torn cloth, cheap plastic racks that don't say THIS SIDE UP, frozen pizza prepared by people that know you never tip.

Hell yes, I'm down!

Oh, wait. I'm skeered of bikers.

Next time.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks

Dang, if you only posted this earlier, I am from MA but I was by Detroit a few weeks ago. If you split the difference we could have met up in Chicago area to play some, a few classic rooms around there.

This is one of the top joke posts ever though, go to S Dakota and play for a pizza LOL

There is one guy from S Dakota that is likely to come play you, but probably need more than 8 bucks to get him on the table.

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Would you agree to have the match streamed?

I'm in for $100 to send DCP or Justin to play you.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

Thanks

Whoa Simba, not sure you're ready for these old guys just yet!

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dang, if you only posted this earlier, I am from MA but I was by Detroit a few weeks ago. If you split the difference we could have met up in Chicago area to play some, a few classic rooms around there.

This is one of the top joke posts ever though, go to S Dakota and play for a pizza LOL

There is one guy from S Dakota that is likely to come play you, but probably need more than 8 bucks to get him on the table.
I am up for a Chicago meetup! Thought I was going last year but flew right over it.

Peetie109 needs to come down and for some reason, I thing coryindc is actually Coreyfromchiglcago

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your amount of posts and the type of questions you ask suggest to me that you are very lonely in South Dakota.