Bergman vs Morra, race to 100.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finally back from player break. Morra 19 (including spot) Justin 15. Justin breaking.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Table is playing tough. Justin breaking terribly. He breaks dry most racks. I believe the only break and run was by John Morra.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So 4hrs now. Bergman is at 15, at this rate, its another 8 more hrs if they're stopping at 45.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone following? I don't want to waste time with updates no one is reading.

Currently 26-20.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now that I know you two are following ... that's the end of that.

Kidding.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Morra 26 - Justin 22. Includes the 15 game spot. Both are racing to 100. I am going to stop posting this fact now.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Morra getting the worst of the rolls and Bergman playing decent too. This is also among the most boring streams I've ever purchased. Slow boring and I'm on my to snoring.

27-23...Morra gives a lot of ball in hand

jon21588

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m with you on this one. I try to buy all the streams, but this one is almost unwatchable. Snooze fest.

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Morra getting the worst of the rolls and Bergman playing decent too. This is also among the most boring streams I've ever purchased. Slow boring and I'm on my to snoring.

27-23...Morra gives a lot of ball in hand

They have been playing for at least 6 hours. They are averaging 11 minutes per game - ridiculous btw. If they went hill-hill tonight they would still have almost 8 hours to play.

Also a lot of player breaks. The room is non-smoking I believe.

Last edited:

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
They have been playing for at least 6 hours. They are averaging 11 minutes per game - ridiculous btw. If they went hill-hill tonight they would still have almost 8 hours to play.

Also a lot of player breaks. The room is non-smoking I believe.

It's gambling so I get it...I'm just glad I only spent the $9.99

iba7467

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
28-25 a few minutes ago. Justin shooting after Morra missed ball in hand on the 1.