Who got the apa thread deleted ?

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You never disappoint. Every time you come back here, with a different username, you always bring the fun. You are nothing if not consistent.

You keep wanting me to play, and I keep telling you I suck. So what's the deal? Your ego needs stroking by beating someone who isnt in your ability level? Odd, coming from the guy who complains that league is beating up on housewives...

No one appointed me hall monitor. The search function is pretty simple, so I answered the thought from others, thinking you had been banned. Which will happen soon enough, when they figure out that you've been banned a few times before, but no matter. (Actually, without Mr. Wilson, you'll likely hang around this time, if you dont go completely off the rails)

I have 7000 some odd posts, and nothing insightful, cuz I spend some free time here, and have for about 11 years. If all of your previous accounts were grouped together, maybe your total would be that high.

Have fun at SBE. You should find someone to gamble with there. I have some friends going, maybe I'll ask them to look to see you in action.

You are respectful....so I try to be.

SBE diagram shows like 30 practice tables in the seperate area like a few years ago. So nobody can hide....there will be tables available.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eat poop girly boy.
Yeah, yeah, I know, you'll be at HIV or NAMBLA (or whatever) with a quarter on the table.

So how come you never respond to anything?.... and how come I can't find anyone at
SBC that's ever played you or seen you play? .... and what kind of weight are you gonna
Scott, you know, since he can't play and all..... and before you start - we both know I
can't play a lick and I'm oh so scared of you, so just let that go.
Hey, I know, - why don't you respond to Scott first, then we can from there.....

No look who's gone full retard.

Let the adults talk ...maybe an actual match might come of this.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
No look who's gone full retard.

Let the adults talk ...maybe an actual match might come of this.

Still not responding, eh?
I know, I know, you'll be at NAMBLA with a quarter on your table (and your panties in a wad).

So we come here and we all have a pissin' match and it's all fun and shit like that, but I can't tell
you how offensive that word is, 'retard'. It's kind of along the lines of Nigger, or Spick, Wop, Dego
get my meaning?.
It's an awful word meant to degrade and demean, so lets not let this get personal, I don't think
neither of us would that. Try to keep it light.
If you really want to fight with no limits go over to NPR and tell them you think Trump is a dirty crook
and should be jailed (whether you think that or not), that should get you right in the game.

Last edited:

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I looked SBC up and it was amazing. He is apparently a totally different person at his business than he is here. I honestly could not find a single negative review of Salt City Billiards in Mattydale NY
I have not idea how someone who is such a negative person here could run a pool hall that people seem to rave about on yelp and FB.
I was very disappointed to see that a "super successful" gambler only lives in a POS house worth less than my home pool room...

POS house? 4 bedroom 2.5 baths.
Want to bet W2s dickhead?

I do pool right....no compromise. Which is exactly my point.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
You are respectful....so I try to be.

SBE diagram shows like 30 practice tables in the seperate area like a few years ago. So nobody can hide....there will be tables available.

My friends won't be there till later in the week, if I remember the scheduling, cuz they're going for TAP, of course. Some of them gamble, tho I'm not certain they'll be after it there. Could be.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I looked SBC up and it was amazing. He is apparently a totally different person at his business than he is here. I honestly could not find a single negative review of Salt City Billiards in Mattydale NY
I have not idea how someone who is such a negative person here could run a pool hall that people seem to rave about on yelp and FB.
I was very disappointed to see that a "super successful" gambler only lives in a POS house worth less than my home pool room...

You live in PA so here's what I will do for you. I'm coming to play in Tioga PA this weekend. You come play the tournament and I will pay your entry, $60. Then we play 3 sets for $100 each. Race to 3 eight ball on barbox.

If you are busy walking your dog or something....wecan play at SBE in 8 weeks.... and I will put you in the open tournament.

atlas333

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
POS house? 4 bedroom 2.5 baths.
Want to bet W2s dickhead?

I do pool right....no compromise. Which is exactly my point.

Cicero, NY 13039

Off marketZestimate®: $172,675Rent Zestimate®: $1,550/mo
Est. refi payment: $1,160/mo
See current rates
Home value
Owner tools
Home details
Neighborhood details
Similar homes

Home value
Zestimate
$172,675
Zestimate Range
$159,000 - $185,000
Last 30 Day Change
+$820 (+0.5 %)
One Year Forecast
$176,025 (+1.9 %)

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After what I found out I would think that he wrote most of those reviews himself and paid
for the rest, but I suppose it's like any other poll. I'm sure he's a perfect gentleman everywhere
but here, isn't that right Biran?

Perfect yeah...except to paper tigers like you

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cicero, NY 13039

Off marketZestimate®: $172,675Rent Zestimate®: $1,550/mo
Est. refi payment: $1,160/mo
See current rates
Home value
Owner tools
Home details
Neighborhood details
Similar homes

Home value
Zestimate
$172,675
Zestimate Range
$159,000 - $185,000
Last 30 Day Change
+$820 (+0.5 %)
One Year Forecast
$176,025 (+1.9 %)

Come see me there ....bet you won't.

So are you playing Tioga this weekend hero?

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My friends won't be there till later in the week, if I remember the scheduling, cuz they're going for TAP, of course. Some of them gamble, tho I'm not certain they'll be after it there. Could be.

I'm easy to find. All good.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I paid under 100 for that house that I own outright. Got 2 pool tables there, swimming pool, 2 living rooms. What the hell more do you need?

Own the pool hall outright to.

State job with pension...

Funny never seen a guy post Zillow to slam someone.

Now are we playing this weekend or what hero?

atlas333

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Come see me there ....bet you won't.

So are you playing Tioga this weekend hero?

Tioga PA? LOL I can't imagine ever being within a 100 miles of that part of the state.

I see you are in both the open and the Seniors at SBE. How do you have time to play all those practice matches while being in two divisions.
I guess with all your talk you must have won one of the divisions last year, right?

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tioga PA? LOL I can't imagine ever being within a 100 miles of that part of the state.

I see you are in both the open and the Seniors at SBE. How do you have time to play all those practice matches while being in two divisions.
I guess with all your talk you must have won one of the divisions last year, right?

Since you are wealthy I won't insult you with paultry bets.

Let's play 2 out of 3 sets 9 ball race to 7 for $2000 at SBE.
We post $500 punk out money NOW with Patrick Obrien aka Ideologist here. He is universally well regarded here.

atlas333

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I paid under 100 for that house that I own outright. Got 2 pool tables there, swimming pool, 2 living rooms. What the hell more do you need?

Own the pool hall outright to.

State job with pension...

Funny never seen a guy post Zillow to slam someone.

Now are we playing this weekend or what hero?

You slam people for their pool skills.... You deserve to be slammed for having a POS for your Castle.

I mean honestly Fat ugly people who live in a POS should not talk like you. But I bet you do play pool well.
I am just an APA 5 :(
But no way would I trade my life for your pool skills. No Way!

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You slam people for their pool skills.... You deserve to be slammed for having a POS for your Castle.

I mean honestly Fat ugly people who live in a POS should not talk like you. But I bet you do play pool well.

Dumbass I make great money and have everything I need.

So you won't bet?? Ok well you are dismissed.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Are you gonna post your Zillow report?

Why would you play such a common game as pool? They drop you from the polo team?

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I bet you wouldn't say a thing to me in person and if you did you wouldn't be talking for long.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
I thought you didn't play on the Fischer Price tables. Since Dub is a lowly league player
you realize that you'll need to give up significant weight, yes?
Probably the same weight you'd need to give me that I would insist on, I believe Dub and I are similar skill levels.