Who got the apa thread deleted ?

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Damn is this what I was missing in the “bye bye APA” thread?

I read the initial post and a few replies I believe and then just stopped checking it out. I kept seeing it come up but figured it was just the usual junk about an APA 3 (who is most definitely a 5) that twirls his revo like an airplane propeller and once killed a guy for claiming a win because homeboy didn’t mark the 8.

So I’m just jumping in with curiosity. Salt city billiards but your screen name would fold out to Salt Billiards City?

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SBC...Even? You're the champ who beats everybody, and I can't play a lick (you said so yourself)! Why in the world would I play you even, when a fair game is to give me a heavy spot. You're probably not into FAIR games huh? :rolleyes: You just beat up on all the suckers.

Scott Lee
2019 PBIA Instructor of the Year
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

Just play me even chumpion.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Brian?...... Brian?...... SBC?.......

Attachments

• cricket.PNG
    cricket.PNG
    93.9 KB · Views: 368

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn is this what I was missing in the “bye bye APA” thread?

I read the initial post and a few replies I believe and then just stopped checking it out. I kept seeing it come up but figured it was just the usual junk about an APA 3 (who is most definitely a 5) that twirls his revo like an airplane propeller and once killed a guy for claiming a win because homeboy didn’t mark the 8.

So I’m just jumping in with curiosity. Salt city billiards but your screen name would fold out to Salt Billiards City?

Corporate name

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SBC...Even? You're the champ who beats everybody, and I can't play a lick (you said so yourself)! Why in the world would I play you even, when a fair game is to give me a heavy spot. You're probably not into FAIR games huh? :rolleyes: You just beat up on all the suckers.

Scott Lee

All you can do is beg for weight?
Pretty sad for a nationally renowned instructor.
Do you teach your students how to sandbag and play the lemon?

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member

Scott Lee

I'll back SBC giving you 4 games to 21

Pretty good opening spot. If you lose, I'll run it back giving you 7

How's $2000 a set work for you?

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like a bet to me. See you at SBE. Not sure how I would ever find you outside but I am sure I can find you at the practice table.

Please, whomever films this introduction, don't sell viewing packages only for those that buy a ticket. Have a heart and post it up for all of us poor schmucks who don't get to go to SBE. :eek:

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
So I looked SBC up and it was amazing. He is apparently a totally different person at his business than he is here. I honestly could not find a single negative review of Salt City Billiards in Mattydale NY
I have not idea how someone who is such a negative person here could run a pool hall that people seem to rave about on yelp and FB.
I was very disappointed to see that a "super successful" gambler only lives in a POS house worth less than my home pool room...

https://www.syracusenewtimes.com/chalk-cues-scratch-soups/

Eric

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Very surprised to see that he has some 7-ft. tables in his room what with the disdain he has for them.

Maniac

If you forum search Brian Lipes or Master9baller or 2strong4u or dbldown or apapro, Icouldcareless, play4$, letzplay, apaalltheway... He's no stranger here.

Eric.