new cloth advice

Ron Padilla

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I picked up an 8 foot home use Brunswick a week ago and going to want new cloth on it, I have three issues that need to be addressed.
The first is that the old cloth was glued down and I am going to be moving this table again in about 7 months.
the second is that I cant afford Simonis cloth but want a cloth similar to the simonis.
Third I want to be able to address the above issues so that I can have the table playable soon, so what have some of you to offer in advice and thanks in advance.

bradsh98

Bradshaw Billiard Service
Silver Member
I picked up an 8 foot home use Brunswick a week ago and going to want new cloth on it, I have three issues that need to be addressed.
The first is that the old cloth was glued down and I am going to be moving this table again in about 7 months.
the second is that I cant afford Simonis cloth but want a cloth similar to the simonis.
Third I want to be able to address the above issues so that I can have the table playable soon, so what have some of you to offer in advice and thanks in advance.

ProLine ProForm 505 cloth is an excellent economical substitute for Simonis. I installed it on my personal table two years ago, and it still looks great. Speed is comparable to 860HR.

For an 8' table:
Simonis 860HR is $313.00
ProForm 505 is $191.60

In regards to the cloth being glued, I guess I'm not sure what you are asking.. It is not uncommon to use contact cement, which is what I assume you are referring to. This shouldn't make a bit of difference when you move the table in 7 months. A good installer should be able to reinstall the cloth.

Last edited: