Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Instruction & Ask the pros > Instructional Material reviews
Reload this Page John Brumback DVD "Bank Pool Secrets of a World Champion"

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
John Brumback DVD "Bank Pool Secrets of a World Champion"
Old
  (#1)
jwyatt8171
AzB Bronze Member
jwyatt8171 is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

John Brumback DVD "Bank Pool Secrets of a World Champion" - 05-31-2019, 03:33 PM

I hate to bring things like this to a forum, not sure where to turn.
I ordered the DVD from John Brumbacks web site last Wednesday, and the only notifications i have got was from Paypal that my payment was sent.
I have received nothing. I emailed John early yesterday, and have not gotten a response.
Any other experiences like this?

@@@@@@@UPDATE@@@@@@@
DELIVERED TODAY. A bit slow by Amazon standards, but I did get it. I will review and put something useful up this week.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Last edited by jwyatt8171; 06-01-2019 at 03:10 PM.

Old
  (#2)
jeephawk
AzB Gold Member
jeephawk has a reputation beyond reputejeephawk has a reputation beyond reputejeephawk has a reputation beyond reputejeephawk has a reputation beyond reputejeephawk has a reputation beyond reputejeephawk has a reputation beyond reputejeephawk has a reputation beyond reputejeephawk has a reputation beyond reputejeephawk has a reputation beyond reputejeephawk has a reputation beyond reputejeephawk has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-02-2019, 05:37 AM

Maybe edit out all the stuff you shouldn't have posted about not getting your stuff? USPS isn't the quickest anyway, holiday weekend intervened, etc. Just a day since an email and that was too long? BTW, plenty of stuff you can order on Amazon that takes a long time and variable delivery dates depending on who is satisfying the order.

Maybe just have the thread deleted and start over with a review of the DVDs? Seems fair.

Old
  (#3)
pool101
AzB Gold Member
pool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

06-13-2019, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwyatt8171 View Post
I hate to bring things like this to a forum, not sure where to turn.
I ordered the DVD from John Brumbacks web site last Wednesday, and the only notifications i have got was from Paypal that my payment was sent.
I have received nothing. I emailed John early yesterday, and have not gotten a response.
Any other experiences like this?

@@@@@@@UPDATE@@@@@@@
DELIVERED TODAY. A bit slow by Amazon standards, but I did get it. I will review and put something useful up this week.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
You could have asked on here, a lot of people know John and know how to contact him. That said, both John and I do our best to fill orders right away, I know I usually ship the next day, but the P.O. is 1/2 a block away for me and I am retired. I hope you learn from the DVD.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: