Shane vs Pam T

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Now that I know it's a bar table, she should have the best of it. If she plays good, Shane doesn't shoot for a few games at a time. He can't win in that scenario no matter how good he plays.

smokeandapancak

what?
Silver Member
Now that I know it's a bar table, she should have the best of it. If she plays good, Shane doesn't shoot for a few games at a time. He can't win in that scenario no matter how good he plays.

I would play just about anybody who wanted to give me that ..... and I would empty out.

I mean I would toss the car keys on the lamp ...the rolex...my shoes.. cue case....I mean everything... I would play the set naked...

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
I would play just about anybody who wanted to give me that ..... and I would empty out.

I mean I would toss the car keys on the lamp ...the rolex...my shoes.. cue case....I mean everything... I would play the set naked...

You might be playing naked after a few dry breaks.

pj
chgo

selftaut

straight pool nut
Silver Member
She plays fairly well but 8 ahead I like SVB here. Race to 8 I might have to go with Pam.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Possibly... but it would be a good gamble.

BTW..
How does Pam play??

She's a strong player. First time I met her, she was 15 and was the only female to compete in the pro event at Glass City Open in Toledo. She made the money rounds too. All eyes were on Pam.

She then met another young player named Josh Brothers, I think is his name.

The two of them hit the regional tournament scene, gambling at each venue. Pam loves action, and she's a fierce competitor, in tournaments and in action. She has always known that pool is her passion. Also, Pam never grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth, and I think that has made her a strong woman today.

In 2005, I think it was, Pam won the women's event at Super Billiards Expo. Eurowest Cues out of Germany immediately offered to sponsor her, which was quite an achievement for young Pam. She has competed in several WPBA events as well.

As with everything else, sometimes life gets in the way of one's pool career, and Pam was blessed with a child. She changed her lifestyle a bit, took a little time off, but it sounds to me like she's back with a vengeance. Go, Pam, go. I really do like this young lady.

Here's a cute shot of Pam and Keith McCready taken at Hagerstown Billiards in Hagerstown, MD, 2005 era.

Attachments

• Keith%20and%20Pam[1].JPG
    Keith%20and%20Pam[1].JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 1,610
Last edited:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a cute shot taken at the 2005 Super Billiards Expo in Valley Forge, PA. Pamela Treadway won the women's tournament, with Zinnie Panju coming in second place.

There's Dawn Hopkins, Pam, Zinnie, and Allen Hopkins at the trophy presentation.

Check out Shawn Wilkie and Josh Brothers in the background, grinning from ear to ear, checking out Pam's triumph while all the camera shutterbugs were taking the pictures! :grin-square:

Pamela was just glowing at this tournament. We shared a cigarette outside between her matches, and she sure was beautiful. However, she still had that tiger in her, stating with 100-percent confidence that she was going to win the women's event. And she was right!

Attachments

• 2005VF-PamTreadway[1].JPG
    2005VF-PamTreadway[1].JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,583
Last edited:

raybo147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's a cute shot taken at the 2005 Super Billiards Expo in Valley Forge, PA. Pamela Treadway won the women's tournament, with Anna Kostanian coming in second place.

There's Dawn Hopkins, Pam, Anna, and Allen Hopkins at the trophy presentation.

Check out Shawn Wilkie and Josh Roberts in the background, grinning from ear to ear, checking out Pam's triumph while all the camera shutterbugs were taking the pictures! :grin-square:

Pamela was just glowing at this tournament. We shared a cigarette outside between her matches, and she sure was beautiful. However, she still had that tiger in her, stating with 100-percent confidence that she was going to win the women's event. And she was right!

Jam that is Zinnie Panju who came in second place and it is Josh Brothers peeking in with Shaun, I work with Josh and Zinnie is an old freind. Great picture.

Reactions: JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jam that is Zinnie Panju who came in second place and it is Josh Brothers peeking in with Shaun, I work with Josh and Zinnie is an old freind. Great picture.

You know what, you are absolutely correct, and this is the second time I have made that mistake in identifying that lady.

Thanks for the correction. Very much appreciated! :smile:

raybo147

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know what, you are absolutely correct, and this is the second time I have made that mistake in identifying that lady.

Thanks for the correction. Very much appreciated! :smile:

No problem, keep the pitures coming, they are great to see!

SUPERSTAR

I am Keyser Söze
Silver Member
Last I saw .. in another thread... Shane was up 6 then fell to up 2...

I was there for that.
When i left, she was down 1, but that was about close to midnight. Who knows how much longer they could have played.
They were just going back and forth. But Shane always seemed to be up a little.

Just wondering. I figured SOMEONE who was standing there actually has a computer in their room and would post it.

But so far, no takers