Jim Ingram Oak Titlist

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After quite a while looking for the right Titlist, I think I've finally found it. Just picked up this Jim Ingram oak Titlist conversion on eBay. I actually saw this cue on here a while ago(back when I was only lurking and not posting) and fell in love. Was thrilled to actually have a chance to purchase it.

It was converted in 2011. It has two original shafts, diameters 12.91mm and 13.15mm, both with with ivory ferrules. Rings on butt sleeve and joint are ivorene. 4 each MoP slotted diamonds and dots. The inlays aren't perfectly lined up with the points, but are close and look good enough.

It's a little heavier than I had hoped, but I played fairly well with it Monday night and think I can adjust. I only play with an OB-2, but the original shafts hit incredibly well(as good as anything I've owned). Great, solid feel.

The seller kept the last fourish inches of the butt with the original Titlist decal intact. I was thinking about making a shift knob for my car out of it.

I'm very happy with it so far. May be a keeper.

image_zpsgqcgfapn.jpg

image_zps0q8dguuo.jpg

image_zps1abg5lmq.jpg

image_zpsweqpo8gu.jpg

And under the lights...

image_zpsrhtmpaff.jpg

image_zpsfgcktcb8.jpg

image_zps9to1lgyj.jpg

Last edited:

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
I really like this oak hitter. Good for you! May you run many racks with it, and have it for a long time to come. Matt D.

kntbeach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I watched it too. Almost bought it. Glad you got it and like it. It has a cool old school look like I like.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Extremely NICE.. Phenomenal wrap job!.. Just how I like em.. Don't worry about the weight. If you like the hit you will adjust and you'll LOVE IT!!:)..Would love to hit some balls with it..

heresy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks everyone! I'm pretty sure this one isn't going anywhere.

To JAMSGOLF- I'm with you. Always have and always will go for the old school style.

Ken- seems like ebony gets the most love, but I've always been partial to the oak.

Extremely NICE.. Phenomenal wrap job!.. Just how I like em.. Don't worry about the weight. If you like the hit you will adjust and you'll LOVE IT!!:)..Would love to hit some balls with it..

Glad someone noticed! I've only owned a handful of customs, but the wrap is one of the best jobs I've seen. It's incredibly tight in the channel. Thanks for the words. After shooting with it a few times, I'm not as put off by the weight as I was. I think it'll be just fine.

Last edited: