Current Murder Trial

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That shit's over an hour long and you aren't selling it too well.

How about a quick summary that tells us why we're to be interested?

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is
A pool hall
Dude w multiple girlfriends
Lots of cash
Guns
Cocaine
Murder

Trials, other then Perry Mason's, just arent exciting.
Wait for the book/movie.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Apparently one lady is accused of shooting and killing another lady, one a former cop, the
other a former CSI. Then burying the body on her families land. This is alleged to be over
$34000. The pool aspect is that they both had some sort of relationship with the owner of
Sticks Pool Hall in Pensicola, FL. I didn't get to far into it, but I did look it up. It seems
that were it not for the money and men the girls would still be friends today, but I could be
wrong. The killing took place in Sept. 2017. Bros before Hoes, words to live by

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I started watching and now I am hooked.

That guy seemed like he would get eaten up in the other side of life, maybe he was just sandbagging though. Admittedly I did not watch too far in.

I wonder what his Fargo is, if he even played. Do non players open rooms? Some must

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
I'm watching now too.

Sounds like she rented him the tables, kept the machines full, paid the bills, gave him guns, drugs, and banged the dude.

Looks like it closed down without her!

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Florida is a special place.

They convicted Michael Drejka recently and Jurors said the video was the key.

No video in this one and all circumstantial evidence. Judge is horrible. Jamming this through in 4 days.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know a guy who was a defense attorney - still works a little but not much. Earlier in his career he was an assistant prosecutor in St Louis area. Said he investigated a murder in a crowded Kinloch pool hall. Nobody saw anything. They were all in the mens room.