Accu-stats stream question. American rotation over banks?

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Just a question for the stream today.

Is there a bigger audience for American rotation than there is for the later rounds of banks? I can speak for myself saying that I won't buy the stream for American rotation but I would definitely be watching banks and 1P if they were a choice.

Perhaps I'm in the minority?

Thoughts?

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your kidding. They really aren't going to have American rotation instead of banks and one pocket... I hope they have a good time selling those tapes overseas.... One pocket is the fastest growing game in the US. Why not screw the US viewers And.... Snub the banks...............You truly suck ACCU-PAT

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just a question for the stream today.

Is there a bigger audience for American rotation than there is for the later rounds of banks? I can speak for myself saying that I won't buy the stream for American rotation but I would definitely be watching banks and 1P if they were a choice.

Perhaps I'm in the minority?

Thoughts?
Totally agree. WTF is Amer.Rotation? Why Accu-stats shows this is beyond me.

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whats even better is these guys aren't even professional players. WTF:confused: Hey my kids got a great game of tiddly winks going on today. Could we stream it next?

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Totally agree they should stream the more prominent games. But yall fools have horrible memories if you honestly don't know what American Rotation is.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Totally agree they should stream the more prominent games. But yall fools have horrible memories if you honestly don't know what American Rotation is.
Pard, my memory is fine. I've played since the fall of 1979 and have NEVER heard of the game. I'm at the PH right now and i quizzed a few others and nobody else has ever heard of it. WHY is AS showing it? Are they(or Diamond) somehow involved in its promotion?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just looked it up. First game wasn't played until 2013. No wonder nobody knows WTF it is. Gimme a break.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Just looked it up. First game wasn't played until 2013. No wonder nobody knows WTF it is. Gimme a break.

Yep. and before then I can remember seeing the questions right here in this forum.

Why don't Americans play 15 ball rotation like the Pinoys do.

Well this is what our good friend Joe Tucker came up with.

And it's a good game.
Unlike bogus ball, the rules are simple and equipment universal.

Be over soon. Last year they waited to long and it did not get shown !!!

2:00pm edt - 1pocket Tony Chohan vs Shane VanBoening

your friend, Zilla

The Milk Man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At the start of today there were 10 players left in the banks. That should have been the focus. I was planning on buying the whole day but stopped when I saw they weren't showing banks. It would be nice if they show on of the semi finals matches before the finals.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At the start of today there were 10 players left in the banks. That should have been the focus. I was planning on buying the whole day but stopped when I saw they weren't showing banks. It would be nice if they show on of the semi finals matches before the finals.

Exactly, same here.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is ridiculous. This is our Super Bowl! Thank God for the Big Truck steam showing some good action, because the Accustats stream sucks so far. Three rounds of one pocket and not one match yet, and I tune in and they are showing American Rotation?? Really?? Next year let the XPC crew handle it. They wiould have twenty different HD camera's and you can pick any match you'd like- banks, one pocket. Or even rotation if that's your gig. It's like Accustats is TV before cable and your stuck with what's on (right now it's Sunday morning stuff and no good cartoons) and XPC is cable with 100 choices. I just don't get why we can't have more than one stream. Let that crazy Erica or someone use their cell phone.

Enough ranting...I have to go adjust my bunny ears so I can watch some more