SS360/2 shafts for sale.
Old
  (#1)
bdcues
AzB Silver Member

bdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

SS360/2 shafts for sale. - 04-22-2018, 11:08 AM

These are shafts that I took to the Super Billiard Expo as samples to hit balls with. They have been chalked and hit maybe two racks of balls at the most. Normal price is $200 each plus shipping. For sale for $175.00 each shipped in the USA. These are standard 29" long, 12.75mm ferrule diameters and standard joint sizes depending on pin. There is a Uni-loc with black collar, Uni-loc with N/S ring, Mezz, 5/16x18, Radial (SOLD) and 3/8x10 (SOLD) shaft available at this price.
Attached Images

The founding fathers set in place a system where every man was King and every President, including George Washington, has worked to take your rights away, to tax you into slavery, to divide you on political/social and economic lines and to make sure you never find out that your ancestors were King for a day.

Bob Danielson
Check out our newly updated website -
www.bdcuesandcomix.com
bob@bdcuesandcomix.com

Last edited by bdcues; 04-23-2018 at 10:37 AM.

SS360/2 Shafts
Old
  (#2)
TWOFORPOOL
AzB Silver Member
TWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond reputeTWOFORPOOL has a reputation beyond repute

SS360/2 Shafts - 04-22-2018, 05:40 PM

These are great playing shafts. I use to use a Predator Vantage until I played with one of these. I now use this shaft and had Phillippi match up the ring work for me on my expensive cue. Can't go wrong here!

Playing Cue: Phillippi w/ Danielson SS360/2 Shaft
Break Cue: Sowder
Jump Cue: Sowder
Case: Rusty Melton 2 x 4
Playing Time: 5 Hours Week

Originally posted by Richardson:

Magic rack + 9 ball + pattern racking is not a game, its a drill.

Old
  (#3)
bdcues
AzB Silver Member

bdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond reputebdcues has a reputation beyond repute

04-23-2018, 06:56 AM

The 3/8x10 shaft is sold.

The founding fathers set in place a system where every man was King and every President, including George Washington, has worked to take your rights away, to tax you into slavery, to divide you on political/social and economic lines and to make sure you never find out that your ancestors were King for a day.

Bob Danielson
Check out our newly updated website -
www.bdcuesandcomix.com
bob@bdcuesandcomix.com

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: