Pro Players List

SSach

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are the list for the Pro 10 Ball and One-Pocket up to date? I didn't see some of the international players or some of the well know US players. No Filipinos??

Thanks,

SS

JTs cuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Called Allen

I called the other night and talked to Allen , If you read the list on the sire it shows a total of at that time was 35 but the list only shows 25 names, I questioned it with Allen, He told me a lot of players don't sign up till they get there.

allen_jr

CanYouRunOut.com
Silver Member
Are the list for the Pro 10 Ball and One-Pocket up to date? I didn't see some of the international players or some of the well know US players. No Filipinos??

Thanks,

SS

Just made another update: as of now you should see 45 names on the 10-Ball list, 28 names on the 1-Pocket, and 21 names on the Women's list. If you do not see that, try refreshing or reloading the page to pull the latest linked PDF file.

And like the poster above mentioned, many players for the Pro Event do just show up at the Players Meeting, so we really have no way to know in advance.

daddythunda

Registered
Looks like the list was update as of Monday and a lot of the major players have signed up, Earl, SVB, Deuel, so far the open 10 ball is at 40 players.