who is winning superman one hole

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Wish I got to watch the last nights games though! Damn life getting in the way of my fun sometimes.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
does this mean he moves up the ladder and plays Tony Chohan next?
Maybe, we are trying find Roberto's next match now.

We are having king of the hill type One Pocket challenge and Roberto is two time champion.

Roberto beat Josh Roberts a few months ago for the cash too.

Who would you guys like to see Roberto play next ?

I was thinking Chip Compton would be a good match up.

Chip has been playing really good last few months, he had a big win over the Freezer Scott Frost not to long ago for the cash.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

We are having king of the hill type One Pocket challenge and Roberto is two time champion.

Chip has been playing really good last few months he had a big win over the Freezer Scott Frost not to long ago for the cash.
Chip v. Superman would be good by me. Maybe a top Euro player just to maybe pump the stream numbers. Surely one of them plays one-hole.

Last edited:

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member

Chip has been playing really good last few months, he had a big win over the Freezer Scott Frost not to long ago for the cash.

What about Danny Smith? Haven't seen or heard anything out of him in a while though...

Would love to see my boy Jason Brown get in the box in a big time match like that but he says he doesn't have that desire, hasn't for a while now. he did snap off a nice little tourney a couple of weeks back though and took out Chohan and Roberts I'm pretty sure.

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
A great pool player and an even nicer person. Congrats Superman...come back to Subic soon.

Me and my better half hung out with him some at the Open this past April. You are right, the guy was fun and nice and friendly, then we ran into him at Griffs and hung out some more. Definitely one of the good ones.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i would like to see games matched up with handicaps

guys like nick or billy getting a spot

Last edited:

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Chip has no chance.

Jack the bet up and have SVB knock Superman down a notch:grin:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s balls and a stick, man:)

It doesn’t take long to learn a “specialty” game like one pocket, banks, or straight pool, etc. balls and a stick.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

It doesn’t take long to learn a “specialty” game like one pocket, banks, or straight pool, etc. balls and a stick.

After watching all three nights, I've come to the conclusion that one pocket is well beyond my current I.Q.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That statement is so far from the truth.

I’ll agree it takes the Pro’s a lot less time because they have the skills. I’ve watched several Pros not see specialty 1P shots that cost them. All you have to do is watch the SVB vs Tony $5000 race to ten a few years ago at California Billiards and see that Shane just didn’t see a few shots. It was the difference in Shane losing 10-9. I’ve played several 9 ball short stops that know very little 1P and have won or held my own.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chip has no chance.

Jack the bet up and have SVB knock Superman down a notch:grin:
Saying Chip has no chance

He beat Scott F 8 ahead for 20k in like hour and half lol

If he plays like he did in that match NOBODY has to like it.

Roberto might beat Chip, i really don't know who the favorite is in that but saying he has no chance is wrong imo

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member

Roberto might beat Chip, i really don't know who the favorite is in that but saying he has no chance is wrong imo

Good point. Chip is certainly a formidable opponent to Gomez.:thumbup:

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Your right, there’s always the chance that Roberto’s arm could fall off:eek::D

Anyways, I’m sure it would be great to watch two great players go at it. I’ve got my money ready

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your right, there’s always the chance that Roberto’s arm could fall off:eek::D

Anyways, I’m sure it would be great to watch two great players go at it. I’ve got my money ready
I'll take Chip and 2/1 right now since its such a lock. ;)