6 Point Deep Gaboon Ebony,Ivory Cue ,Blue & White Veneers

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Pierce Ebony and Ivory 6 Point with Veneers

iSorry for bad pictures from my phone,,New Beautiful 2015 6 Pointer with like glass finish,Ivory joint, Hoppe ring and ferrules. Cue is made with Gaboon Ebony with blue and white veneers,with ivory and silver trim rings Cue has only hit a couple balls on day it was recieved in May . My current player is a Pierce Sneaky that I just cant get away from I love the hit and feel that much I dont wanna switch..Cue has 2 of his bowling alley wood shafts with LD characteristics as I order all my Pierce cues..,, The wrap is oil tanned Spanish Bull that feels great on your hand.. veneers are blue, black,white, black ,blue..Ring work is silver, black,ivory ring,black,silver.. cue has 3/8x10 pin,,cue weighs 19.4 with shaft with moori tip and 19.3 with blackheart tip, , ,,
Butt 15.4
Shaft 1, 12.80 mm 4.0 has 1/2" ivory capped ferrule with red pad and Moori med, tip
Shaft 2 12.80 mm 3.9 has 1/2" ivory capped ferrule with red pad and Black heart soft tip
Also has a 10" extension that screws in the butt bumper..
$ GONE.. Will communicate about paymen t arrangements....

Last edited:

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Thanks for all the inquires and offers,,, but Im mainly looking for cash sale and only will look into possible trades of custom cues.. of equal or more value.... And first with the cash gets the cue I will not hold cue with offers of down payments,,,:confused: LETS GET THIS CUE A NEW HOME

Last edited:

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Last bump ..do to dead beats that promise payment and deal,,

Last offer for sale..Just had to much of people promiseing payment and wanting me to hold cue,, Then I miss out on another buyer,,,first one with money gets this cue,,,Lets move this cue..... Lets hear more offers,,,

Last edited:

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
GONE,, all white is ivory so no out of country sales Lets move this,,or its going in storage

Last edited:

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   1
Deleted due to op's rant...it's better this way...GLWS your collection sir....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Deals done !! And been shipped ,,It was up for days,,,,and No one wants to be a serious buyer upfront,,And now that the deals been done I had numerous contacts that say there sorry they missed out on the cue,,,lol This isn't directed to one single person but if you see a cue and your interested in it. Make a serious move or you will miss out. Im going to be posting some more cues of my collection comeing up. But Im not gonna be lowering the prices to give them away If you think thats whats going to happen if you wait,,as I am listing cues at a fair price already and I wont be dropping the price to give it away,,Cause it doesnt really matter if I sell the cues or not.. I already have a nice collection and I can keep them...,,So to a few of you that said you wanted this cue and kept saying you were going to pay soon.... Soon never came,,,But the cue is done GONE ,,,,,when I inquire about a cue,, I know I have the funds available to be able to buy,, or I dont inquire or I dont say I do... ( Sorry for the rant But this is just alittle message incase the same guys inquire about the next cues I might list for sale.....:thumbup2: