90/90 Aiming
Old
  (#1)
cue4me
AzB Silver Member
cue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

90/90 Aiming - 07-07-2019, 11:53 AM

Whatever happened to the support for Ron V's 90/90 aiming system? It seemed to get a lot of coverage and then just seemed to fade away. I seem to remember that Spidey was a big proponent of it, but he is currently unavailable to comment.
Thanks for whatever thoughts you care to share.

Old
  (#2)
Straightpool_99
I see dead balls
Straightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond reputeStraightpool_99 has a reputation beyond repute

07-08-2019, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cue4me View Post
Whatever happened to the support for Ron V's 90/90 aiming system? It seemed to get a lot of coverage and then just seemed to fade away. I seem to remember that Spidey was a big proponent of it, but he is currently unavailable to comment.
Thanks for whatever thoughts you care to share.
I don't know what happened, really. I remember Ron V being pretty hurt about some negative comments he got in the instructional material review forum. The web page seems to be up still:
https://www.9090aimingsystem.com/

Last edited by Straightpool_99; 07-08-2019 at 11:35 AM.

Old
  (#3)
phcore
AzB Bronze Member
phcore has a reputation beyond reputephcore has a reputation beyond reputephcore has a reputation beyond reputephcore has a reputation beyond reputephcore has a reputation beyond reputephcore has a reputation beyond reputephcore has a reputation beyond reputephcore has a reputation beyond reputephcore has a reputation beyond reputephcore has a reputation beyond reputephcore has a reputation beyond repute

07-09-2019, 02:46 AM

didn't he just died?

Old
  (#4)
kaznj
AzB Silver Member
kaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond reputekaznj has a reputation beyond repute

07-09-2019, 04:36 AM

Ron passed away about 4 years ago.

Old
  (#5)
pool101
AzB Gold Member
pool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond reputepool101 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

07-11-2019, 05:00 PM

Ron passed in 2016, his ex wife still keeps his webpage up and sells his DVD.
Mark

Old
  (#6)
cue4me
AzB Silver Member
cue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond reputecue4me has a reputation beyond repute

07-12-2019, 11:23 AM

I guess the question is how does this compare to the CTE/Pro One method of pivoting aiming? Do those who have used both find CTE/Pro One more accurate than 90/90? By virtue of the fact that CTE is the one still being posted about and actually being used by many, is this thought to be the most accurate? Or is it that CTE is still actively being discussed and Ron is no longer actively touting his system?

Old
  (#7)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

07-12-2019, 02:45 PM

Quote:
I guess the question is how does this compare to the CTE/Pro One method of pivoting aiming? Do those who have used both find CTE/Pro One more accurate than 90/90? By virtue of the fact that CTE is the one still being posted about and actually being used by many, is this thought to be the most accurate? Or is it that CTE is still actively being discussed and Ron is no longer actively touting his system?
The reason CTE is "discussed" so much here is because of the controversy about how it's explained. I wouldn't take it as an indicator of anything else.

pj
chgo

Old
  (#8)
Dan White
Banned
Dan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond repute

07-13-2019, 06:02 AM

Quote:
By virtue of the fact that CTE is the one still being posted about and actually being used by many, is this thought to be the most accurate?
Except it is not "one" method. Everybody seems to have their own version of CTE. The only common thread among them is that at some point they make use of the ABC points on the ob and the center and edge of the cb.

It's like saying everybody likes the same pizza but when you look into it you find that some like deep dish, some NY style, some Sicilian and with all different toppings and nobody will eat anything but their own style pizza.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: