Happy Birthday Scott Lee

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
Happy birthday, Scott, with many more to come!

Attachments

• Snoopy.jpg
    Snoopy.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 165

TheWizard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Scott, have a great day buddy and here's to hoping for many more event better days and Birthdays to come :thumbup:

Willie

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Scott Lee is a good ambasador to pool, he does a lot of FREE Instructions for kids in his travel like at Boys & Girls Clubs. Someone need to buy his this for his Birthday.IMHO it would look good on him..
seniordiscount1.jpg

Mike in MN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy birthday Scott. You do so much for the world of pool, and it definitely is appreciated!

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW! Thanks everybody! Now if somebody could just order up some sunshine for here (S. MI)! I swear, sometimes I think sunshine in MI is mind over matter...as long as you don't mind (cloudy weather/rain), it doesn't matter!

BTW, if anyone in the mid Atlantic area (Baltimore-NYC) is interested, I'll be in your area this weekend, doing lessons, and have open time Sun., Mon., or Tues. PM me. I'm in Philly Fri. and Sat.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
WOW! Thanks everybody! Now if somebody could just order up some sunshine for here (S. MI)! I swear, sometimes I think sunshine in MI is mind over matter...as long as you don't mind (cloudy weather/rain), it doesn't matter!

BTW, if anyone in the mid Atlantic area (Baltimore-NYC) is interested, I'll be in your area this weekend, doing lessons, and have open time Sun., Mon., or Tues. PM me. I'm in Philly Fri. and Sat.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Happy Birthday and from everyone calling you a fart, I guess you're a Master Farter, haha:rolleyes:

I'm sending some sunshine from Vegas. If it clears up within a day - it's from me - hehehe:p

S.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Scott:

Where are you going to be in NYC this coming weekend? I might be able to make the 90-minute drive south into NYC depending on where you'll be. Would welcome the opportunity to meet you.

-Sean

Rod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Scott! May the balls roll in your favor, we older guys need a roll now and then. LOL BTW your more than welcome to have some of AZ's sunshine and the 108 deg temps!

Rod

cajunfats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Scott

Best Wishes to You on Your Birthday. Eat More Cake, Drink More Wine, Glance at More Pretty Girls, and Play More Pool. Please don't do #3 without a pair of glasses. Wouldn't want to strain your eyes at your age. Happy Birthday!!:D

Derek

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy birthday, Scott! Thanks for the lessons you provided to us here in Colorado a year or so ago.