Steve's Fire Sale...burl Pointed Pfd Cue

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
VERY NICELY DONE PFD CUE. ROSEWOOD FOREARM WITH 6 BURL POINTS, INSIDE OF HOLLY POINTS. SAME PATTERN GOING DOWN IN THE BUTT SLEEVE. BUTT WEIGHS 14.7 OUNCES, 2 13.15MM PERFECTLY MATCHED 4.3 OUNCE SHAFTS (PERFECT 19 OUNCE PLAYERS WEIGHT) WITH LIKE NEW LAYERED TIPS, AND LINEN BASED FERRULES. BLACK LINEN WRAP,AND UNI-LOC JOINT. CUE BALANCES OUT AT 19.5 INCHES FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE BUTT CAP.

I'M GONNA BE HONEST, I NORMALLY DESPISE ANY CUE WITH THE UNI-LOC JOINT SO I PLAYED WITH THIS LAST NIGHT FOR A LITTLE WHILE, JUST TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WAS SOUND. THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT, THE UNI-LOC JOINT DOESN'T TAKE ANY OF THE FEEL OUT OF THE CUE. THE BALANCE, FEEL, HIT, AND FEEDBACK OF THIS CUE ARE ALL VERY NICE. I WAS PLEASANTLY SURPRISED. I'M NOT SURE WHATTHIS CUE WOULD LIST AT FROM PFD, BUT I'M SURE IT'S WAY HIGHER THAN THE ASKING PRICE HERE OF ONLY $900.00.

PRICE DROP 750.00 SHIPPED
CONTACT ME AT DCBASSGUY@HOTMAIL.COM, OR CALL ME 610 751 0608

SORRY THE PICS AREN'T PERFECT,I DIDTHEM WITHOUT A CAMERA STAND.

MARCUS
FORE.jpg

BUTT.jpg

CUE.jpg

JOINT.jpg

Last edited:

FAST_N_LOOSE

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
Price Drop

PRICE DROP ON THE AWESOME PLAYERS CUE
750.00 SHIPPED

IF NOT IT'S GOING TO EBAY. THIS IS A STEAL, IT'S LESS THAN HALF OF WHAT THE CUE WOULD COST FROM PAUL.

FAST_N_LOOSE

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
VERY FAST PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL FROM,lenoxmjs. I'LL KEEP EVERYBODY POSTED HOW THE REST OF THE DEAL WORKS OUT.

lenoxmjs

Brazilian Rosewood Fan
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Sad ,Sad Story

I am very sad to inform all of you in the AZ community that this cue is now decesed. I was informed of the terrible "accident" by my UPS carrier. Aparrently the cue was eaten by one of their high volume sorting machines in Chelmsford MA. He couldn't provide any more details than that.

I am posting this for all of you so that it may give you pause next time you think of skipping the insurance. Marcus did insure this one so no problem there. I will keep you all informed of any further developments.

toomanybugs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
lenoxmjs said:
I am very sad to inform all of you in the AZ community that this cue is now decesed.
I was informed of the terrible "accident" by my UPS carrier. Aparrently the cue was eaten by one of their
high volume sorting machines in Chelmsford MA. He couldn't provide any more details than that.

I am posting this for all of you so that it may give you pause next time you think of skipping the insurance.
Marcus did insure this one so no problem there. I will keep you all informed of any further developments.

This is why I never use UPS. They leave stuff on my door step, when I am not home
and stuff gets lost. Never again will I do business with them again.

I know my Post Man and she does me right. ;)

Last edited:

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
toomanybugs said:
This is why I never use UPS. They leave stuff on my door step, when I am not home and stuff gets lost. Never again will I do business with them again. I know my Post Man and she does me right. ;)

I honestly don't know why anyone uses UPS. Not only have I heard so many horror stories about them, I've experienced the same grief with them myself when others have shipped me items using UPS. No problems with regular post or FedEx.

FAST_N_LOOSE

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
Everyone Has Different Experiences. I Have Used Ups For Years, Because Of All The Screw Ups Of The Postal Service And Fedex.

They All Make Mistakes. We All Take A Chance Everytime We Ship Something.