Adams Cue , What is it worth ?

lukezone

Hi all, what model is it and what is it worth?

thanks for your help

greetings luke

Attachments

• 725269494_2_Big.jpg
    725269494_2_Big.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 690
  • 725269494_3_Big.jpg
    725269494_3_Big.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 686

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe that factory builds cues and lots of companys buy them . players , Action, Lucasi , and now it looks like Adam along with ???? how many . Jim

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
:grin:

Probably made in the same factory and someone put the logo on there to confuse people on AZBilliards.

It was a great plan and looks like it worked.:thumbup:

I think this cue was stolen out of a collection in Japan, the Adam logo was placed
there to smuggle it into the US, and confuse the FBI>>:shrug:

lukezone

I think this cue was stolen out of a collection in Japan, the Adam logo was placed
there to smuggle it into the US, and confuse the FBI>>:shrug:

hello, ??? what?? is it an Adam Cue or a Lucasi?? wich model is it? what is it worth? smile

greetings luke

lukezone

hello all together :)

is it an Adam Cue or a Lucasi?? wich model is it? what is it worth?

it`s not my cue but I would like to buy it.

greetings luke

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
hello, ??? what?? is it an Adam Cue or a Lucasi?? wich model is it? what is it worth? smile

greetings luke

Fingers are pointing to measureman, he knows too much>>:smile:
The cue is a rare Lucasi, possibly the only pool cue in existence that was hand made by Lucasi himself.
This Lucasi was stolen from the Hirohito "Emperor" collection in Japan, and the Adam logo was faked to throw off the authorities.
The Predator Group is offering a $10,000 reward for the arrest & conviction of the guy who put the Adam logo on a Lucasi.
Predator thinks this caper was an inside job masterminded by a notorious Lucasi collector, working out of the US.
Deductive reasoning tells you that the culprit has to be measureman.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fingers are pointing to measureman, he knows too much>>:smile:
The cue is a rare Lucasi, possibly the only pool cue in existence that was hand made by Lucasi himself.
This Lucasi was stolen from the Hirohito "Emperor" collection in Japan, and the Adam logo was faked to throw off the authorities.
The Predator Group is offering a $10,000 reward for the arrest & conviction of the guy who put the Adam logo on a Lucasi.
Predator thinks this caper was an inside job masterminded by a notorious Lucasi collector, working out of the US.
Deductive reasoning tells you that the culprit has to be measureman.

I can't believe you figured out what I did.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I can't believe you figured out what I did.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

It wasn't easy, and I've come up with a motive.
Phil the Fin has a similar cue, and he wouldn't sell it to you.
You should of just asked me, and I could of got it from Phil The Fin for $125.

This just in: Tokyo Dave is also under investigation, and could of been your connection in Asia.
You might want to turn yourself in to the FBI, I hear some Asian gangs were looking for you at Mile High.
Although Tokyo Dave isn't really Asian , lives in Denver, his name isn't even Dave, but he had to be involved
Turn yourself in, maybe you can get into the witness protection program.

tsp&b

Silver Member
I do not know what model it is. It does not appear to match up to any of the current models although the ring work is similar to the current model AD4 which can be purchased new for around $275.00. However, the cue you are looking at has points and inlays which would likely raise the "New Price" into the $350 - $375 range. If it is in good condition, straight and you like the way it hits buy it. Perhaps you can dicker the price some??

ShanksMcShankly

Grid Lock
Silver Member
hahahahaha... this thread is funny! I always enjoy the antics of measureman and his cohorts :wave3:

Let's help this guy out a little though. I think it's a decent cue and tsp&b seems to know some good solid facts.

I know if I was offered that cue for $150 I would try to buy it at $100 and probably settle at around $120.

Good luck op :thumbup:

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hahahahaha... this thread is funny! I always enjoy the antics of measureman and his cohorts :wave3:

Let's help this guy out a little though. I think it's a decent cue and tsp&b seems to know some good solid facts.

I know if I was offered that cue for $150 I would try to buy it at $100 and probably settle at around $120.

Good luck op :thumbup:

You see this Ted. Now you are a cohort! And I thought you were Jewish.
And I was going to offer Phil the fin $150 for that Lucasi.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
$150??
Somebody has to pay retail, that's why God created gentiles

He is very sick now. If he makes it and you can get it for $125 I'm in.
I'm not trying to be mean but he is in his mid '70s and has pancreatic cancer.
Not a good thing.
I'm in for $150 also,he could use the money now.
And not to hijack this thread completely. I think the Adam/Lucasi if straight and not beat to hell(should be straight it's not a Meucci)is worth $150.00
Measureman is still pissed over the beautiful Meucci he bought in the mid '80s that went from a pool cue to a banana in 6 months.:angry:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
He is very sick now. If he makes it and you can get it for $125 I'm in.
I'm not trying to be mean but he is in his mid '70s and has pancreatic cancer.
Not a good thing.
I'm in for $150 also,he could use the money now.
And not to hijack this thread completely. I think the Adam/Lucasi if straight and not beat to hell(should be straight it's not a Meucci)is worth $150.00
Measureman is still pissed over the beautiful Meucci he bought in the mid '80s that went from a pool cue to a banana in 6 months.:angry:

Bruce,

Doug just told me that Phil The Fin's cue is a Helmstetter, not a Lucasi, which makes sense.
So in my opinion the cue listed on this thread an authentic Adam, not a fake :smile: Adam cue.
I'm certainly relieved that the cue is not a fake, because I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing there are fake Adam cues lurking around.
Also, Phil The Fin had an operation, but we don't know anything yet.

Peace
Ted