Funny pic/gif thread...

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
115597816_2584690801847537_7513060806376099088_n.jpg

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This shows why RickLafayette's post above gives short shrift to Florida. CA and TX can try but they cannot match the power of Florida Man!

I wonder what he told the police when they asked how he killed his imaginary friend. Any guesses? Of course we all know why he did it....

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dude looks like a guy I saw at a QuickTrip in DFW. I would go there for coffee and knew most of the employees. I stuck around as this was happening.
He asked the clerks to call the cops because there was a man in the backseat of his old station wagon. Cop gets there and the agitated druggie is insisting the cop get the guy out. Cop glances in the car,tells druggie there is no one there. Druggie drops to the ground and says he is under my car. Cop tells druggie sit down on the curb. Cop asks the druggie are you on any medication? Druggie replies "Prescription ? No I ain't on anything legal."
Cop calls for a ambulance.
At that point I left but later found out guy never caused any problems got right in the ambulance. There were drugs visible in the car so it was impounded.

Attachments

• 20200724_090230.jpg
    20200724_090230.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 743
Last edited: